The Ancients The Vatican is the Beast of Revelations

Remove this Banner Ad

The Pope's audience hall -

Pope-Hall-2.jpg

External view -

It's obvious what they worship.

Gigantic snakes?

The beasts of revelations are two persons who act and speak from positions of power causing people do their will.
They act through organisations that can be understood as beastly, but not to be confused with the individuals the text identifies as living beasts.
The revelation text also identifies the city or seat of the beast as a great city on seven hills. Obviously this city is widely regarded as a city of divine renoun. Rome?

The beasts of revelations are two persons who act and speak from positions of power causing people do their will.
They act through organisations that can be understood as beastly, but not to be confused with the individuals the text identifies as living beasts.
The revelation text also identifies the city or seat of the beast as a great city on seven hills. Obviously this city is widely regarded as a city of divine renoun. Rome?
The pope
The Vatican
Meet the two requirements you mentioned.

The pope
The Vatican
Meet the two requirements you mentioned.

Hi
These two talk about one another so imo they're real people one political one religious.
He "the AC" is an imitation Christ one who will deceive the Jews because he comes as savior to the Jews. Like Jesus came for those that were Israel but they rejected him.
The religious beast will point to the AC beast as Israel's savior indeed the world's savior, the Pope is the ideal person to facilitate that role.
Even with all the current problems people will listen when the time comes.

Could the other person be the Superior General of the Society of Jesus AKA the "Black Pope"?

Nah this guy is not a phantom in the background, the bible has him up front even commanding an army so likely a politician.
Not Darth Vader.
Brings peace to the middle east. A 7 year peace deal. So he's a wheeler and dealer.

My Dad was a cool guy, but he brought me up to hate the Catholic Church because of the power and wealth they owned. He probably knew something about their ways with choir boys as well. Now I spit on them, because I blame their advocacy of no birth control, for the over population and hence decline into poverty of every country they set themselves up in.

Lots of ritual and ooga booga about them, but no spirituality. I don't know about the the yellow lizard, but there's more spirituality in the wagyl than the Catholic Church.

My Dad was a cool guy, but he brought me up to hate the Catholic Church because of the power and wealth they owned. He probably knew something about their ways with choir boys as well. Now I spit on them, because I blame their advocacy of no birth control, for the over population and hence decline into poverty of every country they set themselves up in.

Lots of ritual and ooga booga about them, but no spirituality. I don't know about the the yellow lizard, but there's more spirituality in the wagyl than the Catholic Church.

Your Dad was a bigot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bostonian I'll think about your use of the word bigot to describe my Dad. First put up your understanding of the word bigot so I know what you're talking about.

bigot
/ˈbɪɡət/
noun

1. a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

Hate is a further step on from intolerant. Any parent who teaches their child hate isn't a good role model.

bigot
/ˈbɪɡət/
noun

1. a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

Hate is a further step on from intolerant. Any parent who teaches their child hate isn't a good role model.
But he didn't teach armpit to hate Catholics? The Vatican is different. E.g. you can hate Collingwood, but be indifferent towards their supporters. Anyway, you can take your differences to PM if it's that important to you.

But he didn't teach armpit to hate Catholics? The Vatican is different. E.g. you can hate Collingwood, but be indifferent towards their supporters. Anyway, you can take your differences to PM if it's that important to you.

My Dad was a cool guy, but he brought me up to hate the Catholic Church

No kid will be separating one from the other. That's what we been told by the left and why criticism of Islam isn't allowed.

So by definition my father was not a bigot then because his beef wasn't with catholic people but with the institution of it. For the reasons described. I'm glad he taught me to challenge certain manmade structures.

As far as hate goes, hateful thinking is a burner and easily leads to acts of violence. Hateful thinking leads to hateful action. Done and dusted. Judge the haters by their actions, not judge someone as a hater because of their thinking.

So there! Don't call my dad names again please.

Well explained. No it's not that important and it's over now thank you.

So by definition my father was not a bigot then because his beef wasn't with catholic people but with the institution of it. For the reasons described. I'm glad he taught me to challenge certain manmade structures.

As far as hate goes, hateful thinking is a burner and easily leads to acts of violence. Hateful thinking leads to hateful action. Done and dusted. Judge the haters by their actions, not judge someone as a hater because of their thinking.

So there! Don't call my dad names again please.

The people are the church. Consider yourself truly educated.

Someone mentioned it but more mundane is the theory that there’s material in the secret Vatican archives which would shed a lot more light on actual historical occurrances

Probably 100% correct. Religion is only as powerful as the control it wields and right now in society it holds far too much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back