The VEGAN cuckoo-land that is infesting politics and which farmers are fighting daily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Said the bloke who pleads for people on social media to send him blood test results.
“Pleads”. You two claimed that veganism is inherently unhealthy. And that vegans are deficient.

I asked you to show you’re not a hypocrite.

although it’s a complete non sequitur to the point. Just another personal attack to change the topic.

how many of those 1.5 million people support all of Evans views? How many “liked” his page because they like MKR? How many follow his advice? How many have hidden his posts? What is the reach of his posts?

you’d want to be able to answer all of that if you’re claiming 1.5 million people “actively support Evans”.

CMs point still stands. You just shifted the goal posts and tried to take a moral high ground, when your mockery is also a commentary of your attitude.

I’m glad you can keep attacking me personally but can’t answer questions, it’s really showing your irrationality.

You just can't handle the fact Evans knows more about nutrition than you ever will, and his nutritional influence on a large section of the population is greater than you could possibly hope for in your wildest dreams.
Exhibit A

Replace Evans with one of those “vegan leaders” with “millions of followers” and post it back to yourself

Or is it only jealousy when other people comment? Kinda like how social media likes only mean someone is right, when you like the person.
“OMG it doesn’t matter how many people are vegans”
“OMG Evans is right because 1.5 million people like his Facebook page”

this is just an exercise in textbook confirmation bias now.

the goal posts have been shifted from the mcg to subi and back.

Not a personal attack, its an observational fact. You come across as very jealous and get very upset when others talk about or give nutritional advice, and you always twist the context to make out you're the victim. Just like you're doing now.
Commenting on someone personally in a negative manner isn’t an attack?

you’re making a lot of assumptions. And you’ve refused to answer numerous posters on the topic of Evans now, yet you’re claiming others are emotional?

how has the context been twisted? You claimed I was jealous and that I have less nutritional knowledge than someone who has no qualifications and legally can’t work in the field. I’m really unsure how making false claims about someone’s personality isn’t an “attack”. Can you provide context that makes it not so?

Why are you getting so angry and personal with everyone who comments on Evans?

You said i wont reply to questions about Evans, i want to know what questions? Specifically those related to nutrition
Why specifically nutrition? I asked you about 5 questions about it just before
I asked you a question about Evans followers vs vegan followers and you ignored it. Pretty sure CM and another both asked (or you just didn’t reply to their point)

why are you limiting What questions count? Is there some guide to questions that we are allowed to ask you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I asked you a question about Evans followers vs vegan followers and you ignored it. Pretty sure CM and another both asked (or you just didn’t reply to their point)

why are you limiting What questions count? Is there some guide to questions that we are allowed to ask you?
I said i disagree with his views on vax and fluoride, if you want to discuss that open another thread.

My interest is his thoughts on nutrition, thats all.
You brought up the breakfast thread, i responded, you didnt reply.
I addressed the 10x vit A, you didnt reply.
Another poster who you gave a "like" called him a baby poisoner, i asked for proof, naturally no reply.

Once again, I realise you just want to pick fights, like you do with darth, so if you want to keep playing the victim card maybe you need to take a break from this thread.

“Pleads”. You two claimed that veganism is inherently unhealthy. And that vegans are deficient.

I asked you to show you’re not a hypocrite.

although it’s a complete non sequitur to the point. Just another personal attack to change the topic.

how many of those 1.5 million people support all of Evans views? How many “liked” his page because they like MKR? How many follow his advice? How many have hidden his posts? What is the reach of his posts?

you’d want to be able to answer all of that if you’re claiming 1.5 million people “actively support Evans”.

CMs point still stands. You just shifted the goal posts and tried to take a moral high ground, when your mockery is also a commentary of your attitude.

I’m glad you can keep attacking me personally but can’t answer questions, it’s really showing your irrationality.
I said i disagree with his views on vax and fluoride, if you want to discuss that open another thread.

My interest is his thoughts on nutrition, thats all.
You brought up the breakfast thread, i responded, you didnt reply.
I addressed the 10x vit A, you didnt reply.
Another poster who you gave a "like" called him a baby poisoner, i asked for proof, naturally no reply.

Once again, I realise you just want to pick fights, like you do with darth, so if you want to keep playing the victim card maybe you need to take a break from this thread.
There you go, there’s 5 questions in one post. Directly responding to a claim you made. Why don’t they get included?

you want to try and shift what the discussion is. You said Evans hadn’t been mentioned In the media lately. I pointed out he had. You started asking about what my issue was with the breakfast. Which wasn’t the point. It was that you incorrectly claimed he hadn’t been mentioned

just like the other poster who showed you that professionals disagreed with him, after you claimed they hadn’t, you then shifted to asking him about specific nutritional policies.

both topics were only being discussed by you making a false claim, but once evidence was provided you changed the discussion

you’ve still yet to answer how negatively commenting on someone’s personality isn’t an attack and is just “Playing the victim”

you also ignored my on topic question of why you don’t have issues with the claims that anyone who subscribed to vegan youtubers wants humans dead, but you liking Pete Evans doesn’t mean you agree with all his views. Why does social media only count as unwavering support of all topics for vegans?

why would I take a break from the thread because you want to keep insulting people and ignoring the topic?

you’ve probably posted more false psychoanalysis of me than you have on the actual topic. Maybe try just sticking to the topic.

Yes. You're not required to ask any further questions as the debate is already settled, and has been for some time.

Depriving the human body of animal source foods is unhealthy. We are hunters and gatherers that have thrived on an omnivorous diet before and since the emergence of anatomically modern humans. The fact that you're a nutritionist (or so you claim) and defending a vegan diet is the height of absurdity. Trying to compare homo sapien physiology to that of herbivorous ungulates, such as their dentition and intestinal systems, in an attempt to bolster the case for a vegan diet is the height of stupidity, and actually makes vegans look just as bad, if not worse, than a flat earther.

You're a homo sapien. Eat like one.

Yes. You're not required to ask any further questions as the debate is already settled, and has been for some time.

Depriving the human body of animal source foods is unhealthy. We are hunters and gatherers that have thrived on an omnivorous diet before and since the emergence of anatomically modern humans. The fact that you're a nutritionist (or so you claim) and defending a vegan diet is the height of absurdity. Trying to compare homo sapien physiology to that of herbivorous ungulates, such as their dentition and intestinal systems, in an attempt to bolster the case for a vegan diet is the height of stupidity, and actually makes vegans look just as bad, if not worse, than a flat earther.

You're a homo sapien. Eat like one.
Plenty of nutritionists defend veganism.

the height of absurdity is trying to get every person to adhere to a single ‘diet’. It doesn’t work.

I’ve stated before I don’t recommend veganism for clients. I have vegan clients however. What should I Do for them? Refuse to work with them? Kick them out? Force feed them meat?

Plenty of nutritionists defend veganism.

the height of absurdity is trying to get every person to adhere to a single ‘diet’. It doesn’t work.

I’ve stated before I don’t recommend veganism for clients. I have vegan clients however. What should I Do for them? Refuse to work with them? Kick them out? Force feed them meat?

Tell them the truth. If you don't want to lose their business then you have to decide what is more important to you: money or morality.

Tell them the truth. If you don't want to lose their business then you have to decide what is more important to you: money or morality.
I can recommend things all I like, if someone has decided to be vegan me telling them not to won’t change that. I’d rather work with them to ensure they are eating as healthy as possible

so you’re saying the moral thing to do is kick a vegan out and refuse to work with them, instead of working on their restraints and building a healthy diet?
I’m glad I don’t have your morals.

you speak in such extremes.

I can recommend things all I like, if someone has decided to be vegan me telling them not to won’t change that. I’d rather work with them to ensure they are eating as healthy as possible

so you’re saying the moral thing to do is kick a vegan out and refuse to work with them, instead of working on their restraints and building a healthy diet?
I’m glad I don’t have your morals.

you speak in such extremes.

I'm saying the moral thing to do is tell them the truth about a vegan diet and risk losing their business, as opposed to letting them think their diet isn't going to eventually cause them catastrophic health problems, when it probably is, just so you can keep making money from them.

I'm saying the moral thing to do is tell them the truth about a vegan diet and risk losing their business, as opposed to letting them think their diet isn't going to eventually cause them catastrophic health problems, when it probably is, just so you can keep making money from them.
As long as they’re planning their diet adequately, it won’t.
evidence and the governing bodies support that view.

you base your opinion of your claims that you’ve watched hundreds of ex vegans on YouTube make anecdotal claims with no evidence. No health professional works off youtube anecdote as evidence.

refusing to work with a client because they’re vegan isn’t moral.

As long as they’re planning their diet adequately, it won’t.
evidence and the governing bodies support that view.

you base your opinion of your claims that you’ve watched hundreds of ex vegans on YouTube make anecdotal claims with no evidence. No health professional works off youtube anecdote as evidence.

refusing to work with a client because they’re vegan isn’t moral.

The evidence doesn't support that view. The evidence supports the commonsensical view that depriving the human body of animal source foods will sooner or later wreak havoc on one's health and wellbeing, and that these problems will virtually disappear once a sensible diet is re-established, as hundreds if not thousands of people on Youtube have attested to.

The evidence doesn't support that view. The evidence supports the commonsensical view that depriving the human body of animal source foods will sooner or later wreak havoc on one's health and wellbeing, and that these problems will virtually disappear once a sensible diet is re-established, as hundreds if not thousands of people on Youtube have attested to.
Anecdote isn’t evidence. Especially anecdote such as YouTube. With no verification on claims.

the evidence and governing bodies all disagree with you. I’d suggest most people want health professionals basing their judgements on that. Not on what a random person said on YouTube.

you also apparently only like anecdote when it supports you. How many videos of vegans claiming perfect health are on YouTube?

Anecdote isn’t evidence. Especially anecdote such as YouTube. With no verification on claims.

the evidence and governing bodies all disagree with you. I’d suggest most people want health professionals basing their judgements on that. Not on what a random person said on YouTube.

As I've told you before, it is evidence. Hundreds of people with the most "balanced" of vegan diets, who have shared corroborating personal accounts that all point to the same ailments caused by a vegan diet.

The evidence does not disagree with me. The evidence indicates that vegan diets are not healthy and cause health problems. Many who have listened to those "governing bodies" eventually discover this the hard way.

you also apparently only like anecdote when it supports you. How many videos of vegans claiming perfect health are on YouTube?

As I've stated before, I've seen plenty of them. They all end up denouncing veganism and going on a crusade to tell people how harmful it is. Those "vegans claiming perfect health" are anti-vegans in waiting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back