The VEGAN cuckoo-land that is infesting politics and which farmers are fighting daily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Any proof or documentation to back this statement up?

VES, "Vegan Exaggeration Syndrome" is a common recent phenomenon used for point scoring. I susspect this is where you're tracking at the moment.
Sure, want my name, address, place of work and social security number to help with your investigationing? If you think it’s impossible for someone to know a healthy vegan, then you’re the one prone to exaggeration.

Sure, want my name, address, place of work and social security number to help with your investigationing? If you think it’s impossible for someone to know a healthy vegan, then you’re the one prone to exaggeration.
Dont want your name, I just want you to back up your statement.

You obviously made it up for point scoring.

How do you suggest I back it up.

Seriously, I work with a vegan. She seems healthy. If you think I made that up for point scoring, you’re dimmer than the usual Pete Evans following lunatic.
Did you know that veganism is a human death cult? Vegans are both weak, effeminate and yet fearsome at the same time.

Crazy, huh?

Good to see Canada coming down hard on militant vegans

TORONTO -- New legislation introduced Monday in Ontario would create so-called "animal protection zones" with increased fines for trespassing -- a move applauded by farmers but roundly criticized by the animal rights activists who say it targets them.

Agriculture Minister Ernie Hardeman said the bill -- dubbed the Security from Trespass and Animal Safety Act -- would hike fines for trespassing on farms and food-processing facilities and make it illegal to obstruct trucks carrying farm animals.

The legislation comes after livestock producers pressed the government to take action to prosecute those who trespass on their properties and demonstrate at processing plants.

How do you suggest I back it up.

Seriously, I work with a vegan. She seems healthy. If you think I made that up for point scoring, you’re dimmer than the usual Pete Evans following lunatic.

'Seems' being the operative word. I had a friend who was a long term vegan and she seemed healthy until she became severely ill and had to be hospitalised. She was told she had to start eating animal products again if she wanted to regain her health.

'Seems' being the operative word. I had a friend who was a long term vegan and she seemed healthy until she became severely ill and had to be hospitalised. She was told she had to start eating animal products again if she wanted to regain her health.
We know literally nothing about her diet lol

Just point scoring at this stage.

Which is why I chose my words the way I did. Maybe she’ll drop dead tomorrow. But I doubt it given that she pays more attention to her diet than the average person. Makes Bazaar’s demand for evidence even more, well, bizarre.

Good to see Canada coming down hard on militant vegans

TORONTO -- New legislation introduced Monday in Ontario would create so-called "animal protection zones" with increased fines for trespassing -- a move applauded by farmers but roundly criticized by the animal rights activists who say it targets them.

Agriculture Minister Ernie Hardeman said the bill -- dubbed the Security from Trespass and Animal Safety Act -- would hike fines for trespassing on farms and food-processing facilities and make it illegal to obstruct trucks carrying farm animals.

The legislation comes after livestock producers pressed the government to take action to prosecute those who trespass on their properties and demonstrate at processing plants.

You don't see any irony in slapping an "animal protection zone" label on a "food processing facility" (euphemism for "animal killing facility")?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Similar process as vegan food is processed with the staggering amount of insects and animals disposed of. At least we consume ours.
So... no animal protection is happening in that animal protection zone?

I have no problem protecting farms that are operating legally from mendacious protesting. However, if the activists’ trespassing reveals cruelty, they should get off scot free and the farmer cops double the punishment.

A sensible vegan for a change

VEGAN protesters have confirmed they will be travelling to the South Burnett on Thursday.
The activists are set to hold a vigil at the local pig abattoir, Swickers Bacon Factory.
However, local vegan cafe owner Monique De Martin said she does not want them to come to Kingaroy.

"Even though I am vegan, I am not supporting these type of actions," Ms De Martin said.
"I don't think that any protest is peaceful or a desire to love others.
"It's a desire to push your own opinions on another person and try to make them change.
"I wouldn't like it if people who ate meat came and stopped my business," she said.
After operating her vegan cafe for more than a year along Kingaroy St, she said they tried to create positive change through their actions.
"I feel like the way to open up a person to a new way is to be loving, to offer a beautiful gift without the demand or trying to impose my views on people.
"My cafe is a desire to serve others and that is through healthy vegan food.
"Then people become curious, they want to explore and taste the food and realise vegan food is actually really nice.
Ms De Martin said if they had the mentality of trying to push their views on other people, they wouldn't be successful.
"Who likes anything to be shoved down your throat? We all arch up," she said.
"Those people who want to protest feel judgment against others, like my way is right and your way is wrong.
"I agree that Swickers are committing violence against animals but I also think these people are committing violence against their brothers and sisters, so who's better?
"People who eat meat or work at Swickers can feel that judgement and are going to get angry back and there is going to be conflict, it's inevitable.
"If I was to speak to a vegan protester I would say look at your actions and measure the results.
"Is what you're doing creating more harm or good? If it's creating more harm you have to stop," she said.
Swickers Bacon Factory has been contacted for comment.

20191205_214049.jpg

That's an outright lie. There's plenty of "professional advice" from people such as dietitians, nutritionists and MDs who don't recommend vegan diets, to back up the hundreds of personal testimonies online from people who damaged their health on a vegan diet.

Here's a dietitian giving her professional advice against that whackjob freelee the banana girl.

Even people who are profiting from promoting the lie that vegan diets are healthy, are actually eating animal products behind their customer's backs, and you still don't get it. LMAO

Freelee the crackpot actually fled Australia for a while after this video.
Claimed to be a certified nutritionilist,which turned out to be yet another lie from this human hating high priestess of veganism.

It’s strange how many people come out of the woodwork caring about strangers nutrition when veganism is discussed

“it’s unhealthy! They aren’t eating a balanced diet! They’re gonna end up with issues” - says Bruce, a 45 year old with high cholesterol who downed a slab of xxxx and a HSP for dinner on Saturday night.
Bruce,the 45 year old,isn't attacking and threatening to kill people though.
Bruce,the 45 year old,isn't recommending we all down a slab of xxxx and have fast food every night. Nor is Bruce,the 45 year old,telling anybody that this is a suitable diet for children.

Bruce,the 45 year old,isn't attacking and threatening to kill people though.
Bruce,the 45 year old,isn't recommending we all down a slab of xxxx and have fast food every night. Nor is Bruce,the 45 year old,telling anybody that this is a suitable diet for children.
I don’t think you understand what hypocrisy is...

Yeah. I watch Simmnett Nutrition and Mic The Vegan on YouTube and follow Jon Venus, plant proof and Nimai Delgado on insta.

It’s not some big conspiracy. Get off the internet and go outside.
Any thoughts on the civil war that has broken out amongst vegans in the last couple of days in regards to Jon Venus?First world,spoilt brat stuff and it's best.

Seems counter productive for the earth loving vegans to go to war with each other over who's a better vegan compared to the next vegan.I thought it was supposed to be about the animals,and had nothing to do with human hatred?

Last edited:
I don’t think you understand what hypocrisy is...
I don't think you understand what I was saying.
Veganism is cool,as long as those practising this diet let others practise theirs,without death threats and spoilt first world drama.

And seeing you're the expert in hypocrisy,can you explain how killing living beings so we can harvest vegetables is any different to just harvesting living being?

I don't think you understand what I was saying.
Veganism is cool,as long as those practising this diet let others practise theirs,without death threats and spoilt first world drama.

And seeing you're the expert in hypocrisy,can you explain how killing living beings so we can harvest vegetables is any different to just harvesting living being?
Non sequitur.

you quoted me. If you’re making a point not relating to my quote, then don’t quote me.

my point is most of those whinging about vegan health (statistically speaking) are likely to be unhealthy themselves. It’s a fake point they pretend to care about just to whinge about vegans.

you’re just calling all vegans spoilt brats, and now quoting posts from 6 weeks ago to try and whinge at vegans who have posted. It’s a bit unhinged, and seems a lot like hatred.

Non sequitur.

you quoted me. If you’re making a point not relating to my quote, then don’t quote me.

my point is most of those whinging about vegan health (statistically speaking) are likely to be unhealthy themselves. It’s a fake point they pretend to care about just to whinge about vegans.

you’re just calling all vegans spoilt brats, and now quoting posts from 6 weeks ago to try and whinge at vegans who have posted. It’s a bit unhinged, and seems a lot like hatred.
Lol..you quote all my posts.
Anyway,as a nutritionilist have you done any research in regards to the hundreds of vegans now pointing out how the diet destroyed their health as was mentioned to you? Has this research shown you that these people have publicly advocated this first world diet for years before coming forward with their stories?

And yes,I think it's relevant to mention a post from 6 weeks ago considering all hell has broken loose in the last couple of days regarding that exact post. How is mentioning a civil war that has broken out amongst the unqualified vegan high priests 'whinging'.
Do you even know about egg gate? Or are you once again just saying stuff?

Lol..you quote all my posts.
Anyway,as a nutritionilist have you done any research in regards to the hundreds of vegans now pointing out how the diet destroyed their health as was mentioned to you? Has this research shown you that these people have publicly advocated this first world diet for years before coming forward with their stories?

And yes,I think it's relevant to mention a post from 6 weeks ago considering all hell has broken loose in the last couple of days regarding that exact post. How is mentioning a civil war that has broken out amongst the unqualified vegan high priests 'whinging'.
Do you even know about egg gate? Or are you once again just saying stuff?
I didn’t take issue with you quoting. I said don’t quote me if you then claim your post had no relevance to mine

I’ve done enough research into it. Veganism isn’t for most people, it’s hard work to get right, that does not equate to veganism inherently being unhealthy (it’s also not inherently more healthy)
Hundreds isn’t statistically significant (that’s also being generous in listening to people claim a YouTube video is evidence

it has nothing to do with his post. He listed YouTube channels he watches. How do you even remember the post existed?

what civil war? How many are dead in this war?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back