The VEGAN cuckoo-land that is infesting politics and which farmers are fighting daily.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a virus not a bacteria

Good clarification.

Same mechanism.

"A majority of viruses emerge from zoonotic animal reservoirs, often by adapting and infecting intermediate hosts, such as domestic animals and livestock. Viruses that are known foodborne threats include hepatitis E virus, tick-borne encephalitis virus, enteroviruses, adenovirus, and astroviruses, among others. " - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27726774

I can report that Capitalism has finally caught up with Veganism.
Sat down for a lunch on Sat at a place inside the Art Gallery.
Looked on the menu and saw a $57 cauliflower. Yes, that's right, a fifty seven dollar cauliflower.

Whole roasted cauliflower, harissa, zucchini, pomegranate (vg, gf) — 57

I need confirmation that "vg" is vegan coz I thought it was "v" for vegan and "vg" for vegetarian.

Must be a hellova cauliflower though.

Good clarification.

Same mechanism.

"A majority of viruses emerge from zoonotic animal reservoirs, often by adapting and infecting intermediate hosts, such as domestic animals and livestock. Viruses that are known foodborne threats include hepatitis E virus, tick-borne encephalitis virus, enteroviruses, adenovirus, and astroviruses, among others. " - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27726774
Still this seems to have nothing to do with antibiotics fed to farmed animals

Surprisingly, they found that the protein codes in the 2019-nCoV are most similar to those used in snakes.

Snakes often hunt for bats in wild. Reports indicate that snakes were sold in the local seafood market in Wuhan, raising the possibility that the 2019-nCoV might have jumped from the host species – bats – to snakes and then to humans at the beginning of this coronavirus outbreak. However, how the virus could adapt to both the cold-blooded and warm-blooded hosts remains a mystery.

Why is it KFC, Maccas, HJ, and every carnavore restaurant in the world offers vegan fare as an option, but vegan restaurants dont offer a carnavore option for the non vegans?
Doesn't seem fair.

Because a vegan restaurant is a niche thing that caters to vegans. The vast majority of restaurants are not vegan, so most restaurants by default already cater to non-vegans.

Why is it KFC, Maccas, HJ, and every carnavore restaurant in the world offers vegan fare as an option, but vegan restaurants dont offer a carnavore option for the non vegans?
Doesn't seem fair.
Boycott them all! It’s the only solution.

0ni3fx1ecie41.jpg

Except he’s not a vegan.

I didnt know his background, so did a quick search on the Google-ator, and lot of articles seem to indicate he is?

Happy to be proven wrong, but I can see is that he doesn't want to be labelled a Vegan, and has a plant based diet based on gluten allergies.

That being said, skimming this thread seems to indicate recent discussion is around veganism as a way of life as opposed to a diet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can report that Capitalism has finally caught up with Veganism.
Sat down for a lunch on Sat at a place inside the Art Gallery.
Looked on the menu and saw a $57 cauliflower. Yes, that's right, a fifty seven dollar cauliflower.

Whole roasted cauliflower, harissa, zucchini, pomegranate (vg, gf) — 57

I need confirmation that "vg" is vegan coz I thought it was "v" for vegan and "vg" for vegetarian.

Must be a hellova cauliflower though.
Heyyyyyyyy. My cauliflower made the news !! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

A vegan who eats white meat and fish.... cool.

Maybe it will start a new trend. Maybe call it a "plant based diet" wonder if it will catch on?

"In simple terms, it looks to keep both gluten and dairy products out of his diet, and cutting out sugar wherever possible. He eats mainly vegetables, beans, white meat, fish, fruit, nuts, seeds, chickpeas, lentils and healthy oils, and also cuts out inappropriate sources of protein and carbohydrates."

Day three is my kind of dinner, a whole lemmon roasted vegan chicken.

A vegan who eats white meat and fish.... cool.

Maybe it will start a new trend. Maybe call it a "plant based diet" wonder if it will catch on?

"In simple terms, it looks to keep both gluten and dairy products out of his diet, and cutting out sugar wherever possible. He eats mainly vegetables, beans, white meat, fish, fruit, nuts, seeds, chickpeas, lentils and healthy oils, and also cuts out inappropriate sources of protein and carbohydrates."

Day three is my kind of dinner, a whole lemmon roasted vegan chicken.

That’s six years old. The other link is a few days.

That’s six years old. The other link is a few days.
Where in the article does it say he's 100% vegan? It doesn't. It's a vegan web site so naturally they distort the facts.
This from 12 months ago. White meat and fish.

Very difficult from that article (unless he’s been misquoted) to interpret this as other than he has now gone full vegan.

Not sure why this threatens people so much.

And that GQ menu looks lik it’s been lifted from the other, older one. Which is pretty sloppy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back