The VEGAN cuckoo-land that is infesting politics and which farmers are fighting daily.

Remove this Banner Ad

My main argument is that you're claiming that someone is vegan, who doesn't claim to be vegan and doesn't even call themselves vegan. LOL. Fascinated by how stupid you are.
What I’m saying, knucklehead, is that from his recent statements it’s pretty obvious his diet now is likely what we’d call vegan. And I don’t need some sort of confession.

If it helps you sleep better at night, clutch his 2013 cook book when you go to bed and leave the nighty light on, in case the vegans come for you in your sleep.

What I’m saying, knucklehead, is that from his recent statements it’s pretty obvious his diet now is likely what we’d call vegan. And I don’t need some sort of confession.

If it helps you sleep better at night, clutch his 2013 cook book when you go to bed and leave the nighty light on, in case the vegans come for you in your sleep.

What recent statements are those? If his diet is strictly vegan, why doesn't he admit it? Maybe because vegans don't eat fish and chicken? Also, try reading between the lines when he says "I don't like labels". That's probably his politically correct, low-key way of rejecting the notion that he is vegan, without upsetting vegans.

“I’m very pleased that I am plant-based and play on this level for four and a half years.”

He’s explicitly saying it’s changed since 2013. From his most recent statements it seems obvious he’s what we’d call vegan. It’s like saying someone has a same sex partner but until they say “I am homosexual” they’re not really gay.

Why are people so threatened by this? Weird.

You being a non vegan, constantly defending them shows you're the one who feels threatened most in this thread.

If a label was to be put on Djokovic's diet it would be the same as mine "Primal"

This is as recent as I can find tgat actualy lists the foods he eats.
It's a good article to read.

Revealed: The diet that saved Novak Djokovic

The Serb was suffering regular mid-match collapses, one of which was seen by a nutritionist flicking through his TV channels. He knew what was wrong... and has now changed the world No 1’s life

"The key to the diet Djokovic now follows is the absence of both gluten – which is present in most foods – and dairy products. He also cuts out as much sugar as possible. The world No 1’s diet is based on vegetables, beans, white meat, fish, fruit, nuts, seeds, chickpeas, lentils and healthy oils."

(In his book he also eats eggs)

Last edited:
You being a non vegan, constantly defending them shows you're the one who feels threatened most in this thread.

Lol that makes no logical sense whatsoever.

And I’m not “defending” anyone. Don’t need to. Vegans are free to make their choices just like the rest of us.

Eating plant based is being vegan with your diet but not necessarily vegan in the rest of your life.

Veganism is a lifestyle, not just a diet. If he eats a vegan diet but still uses animal products to wear, you would say he eats "plant based".

The whole point is that you knuckleheads rant and rave about how meat is necessary, and here is a guy who specifically attributes his success to a lack of meat in his diet, directly quoted in numerous articles.

People saying he isn't vegan until he says the word is like saying that a priest isn't a pedophile when he abuses children, as long as he isn't directly quoted saying he is a paedophile.

And Bazz. it is a bit rich for you to call ANYONE else obsessed.

If a label was to be put on Djokovic's diet it would be the same as mine "Primal"

This is as recent as I can find tgat actualy lists the foods he eats.
It's a good article to read.

Revealed: The diet that saved Novak Djokovic

The Serb was suffering regular mid-match collapses, one of which was seen by a nutritionist flicking through his TV channels. He knew what was wrong... and has now changed the world No 1’s life

"The key to the diet Djokovic now follows is the absence of both gluten – which is present in most foods – and dairy products. He also cuts out as much sugar as possible. The world No 1’s diet is based on vegetables, beans, white meat, fish, fruit, nuts, seeds, chickpeas, lentils and healthy oils."

(In his book he also eats eggs)

Do a word search on the diet section of that article and you will find it is directly lifted from his 2013 book as shown by all these articles from 2013. https://www.tennisconsult.com/diet-tennis-player/

In ALL his interviews he has been saying he has been eating plant based the last 4.5 years which makes it 2015 that he got rid of the meat in his diet.

Do a word search on the diet section of that article and you will find it is directly lifted from his 2013 book as shown by all these articles from 2013. https://www.tennisconsult.com/diet-tennis-player/

In ALL his interviews he has been saying he has been eating plant based the last 4.5 years which makes it 2015 that he got rid of the meat in his diet.
Time for you to give up. He's NOT vegan, he's plant based just like me.

Time for you to give up. He's NOT vegan, he's plant based just like me.

I don't think that term means what you think it means.

You are clutching to a 2013 book and articles plagiarising its recipe section over direct evidence such as in this 2 week old interview.
"Novak Djokovic has been meat free for four years now and it has worked out just fine for the Serb."

This isn't from a vegan site. You are starting to sound like a flat earther.

I don't think that term means what you think it means.

You are clutching to a 2013 book and articles plagiarising its recipe section over direct evidence such as in this 2 week old interview.
"Novak Djokovic has been meat free for four years now and it has worked out just fine for the Serb."

This isn't from a vegan site. You are starting to sound like a flat earther.
Once again NO quote from Djokovic other than he's plant based.

Give it up stiffly, he's not 100% genuine vegan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who said farmers don't look after their cows.

Cows on Russian Farm Get Fitted with VR Goggles to Increase Milk Production
The VR headsets will hopefully relax the cows, offering them sun-filled summer views of green pastures.

You're just trying to wind people up. He's clearly vegan
I can't see how Djokovic is clearly vegan...anyway I've only read about the last 20 pages and it all seems really weird. Why are people who follow football (that uses a cow hide),so caring about veganism?
Veganism is a lifestyle choice,not a high and mighty or making money stance.
Anyway,I'll try to keep up but it just seems like vegans who won't change vs non vegans,and the strange part is I'm not convinced the vegans are really vegan for some reason.

Hahahaha have fun farmers
What parts funny? This is a really weird website.
Yes vegans will be effected if we have trouble growing fruit,veg,rice,grain etc,but everyone eats those things.

Maybe Djokovic is vegetarian or plant based,but he's not vegan as tennis balls are made from weaving wool with nylon,wool is not vegan,eating fish or eggs is defineatly not vegan.
I think other vegans say a Cricketer Siddel is vegan because he just eats bananas,but cricket is also not vegan as he has thrown hundreds of cricket balls made of leather,leather is not vegan.
AFL is not vegan.
Veganism is a lifestyle,we don't exploit animals under any circumstances.

Lol that makes no logical sense whatsoever.

And I’m not “defending” anyone. Don’t need to. Vegans are free to make their choices just like the rest of us.
No,as vegans our lifestyle is not to manipulate animals for any reason. People should be free to make choices but you are not a vegan if you accept those choices. Our choice is to not manipulate animals,please don't claim you are vegan to claim points on a website.

Does he have any other videos where he explains or shows us how he grows/raises food?
Vegan Gains isn't vegan..he's a drama queen who tries to be edgy to make money while constantly eating donuts.
Stop tarring us with idiot brushes.

Last edited:

It seems abusing people is all the rage on this website despite the terms and conditions I just signed,or maybe I'm a knucklehead.
2013 was a long time ago,as a vegan you should realise we have had many members turn against us since 2013. How is 2013 relevant to 2020?
There is no "likely" vegan,you are either vegan or not vegan...afl is not vegan because of the ball,tennis is not vegan while they continue to rape wool,and this Siddel Australian can eat as many bananas as he wants,but he is still throwing around murdered cows as his occupation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back