The VEGAN cuckoo-land that is infesting politics and which farmers are fighting daily.

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems abusing people is all the rage on this website despite the terms and conditions I just signed,or maybe I'm a knucklehead.
2013 was a long time ago,as a vegan you should realise we have had many members turn against us since 2013. How is 2013 relevant to 2020?
There is no "likely" vegan,you are either vegan or not vegan...afl is not vegan because of the ball,tennis is not vegan while they continue to rape wool,and this Siddel Australian can eat as many bananas as he wants,but he is still throwing around murdered cows as his occupation.
By your definition no one is vegan. It isn't possible to live in a way that doesn't negatively impact on other living creatures, no matter how many choices you make to limit that impact. That doesn't mean you shouldn't make those choices, but policing the identity like you are achieves nothing.

I think I would rather eat the meat free version of this
156a3960fdf46401f19b88bf708fd065a4c5d17c

I am sure it has been said somewhere but it is quite ironic that vegans break the law in order to try and change the law.

Not sure they would be too happy if (hypothetically) eating meat was made illegal and people broke that law.
Basically every civil rights movement ever has broken the law to change the law.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What has plant food argument got to do with a virus epidemic?
Vegan BS.

All these viruses come from animal populations. Many of them from the artificially high occupancy of animals per area. 95% of the contact between these animals and humans occurs in animal agriculture.

Is eating meat REALLY worth having pandemics?

All these viruses come from animal populations. Many of them from the artificially high occupancy of animals per area. 95% of the contact between these animals and humans occurs in animal agriculture.

Yes.

The Health Scare That Forced Liam Hemsworth To Quit A Vegan Diet
"I had to completely rethink what I was putting in my body." - by Lauren Williamson

Liam Hemsworth had long been a proponent of veganism after making the switch the plant-based eating back in 2015, but in this month's issue of Men's Health the Aussie actor revealed he's transitioned away from the diet for health reasons.

“The first two years, I felt great,” he says. “I felt my energy was high. I felt like my body was strong, cardio was high, everything felt really good.”
However, the 30-year-old says that began to change in early 2019.
"February last year I was feeling really low and lethargic and wasn’t feeling good generally," he said. "And then I got a kidney stone."

Hemsworth’s ailment was what is known in medical circles as a calcium oxalate stone. The painful stone formed due to an excessively high level of oxalate – a chemical compound found in nuts, spinach, legumes and bran – in his diet.
These were foods Hemsworth was consuming in epic proportions. By the time he was hospitalised, the actor’s morning smoothie alone consisted of five handfuls of spinach, almond milk, almond butter and vegan protein.

“That was what I considered super healthy and doing the right thing,” he says. “I had to completely rethink what I was putting in my body.”

Í'm going to put it this way; even if you restricted that down to just bacon, the answer would still be yes.

Haha at bazzar constantly emoticon gushing like a teenage girl
Just showing my love for bacon.
Just finished a plate of bacon with 3 eggs and some cheese.
Unbelievably good... you should try it sometime.

Ps, good bump. Thread needed a restart, you must be missing it.,

"I had to completely rethink what I was putting in my body." - by Lauren Williamson

Liam Hemsworth had long been a proponent of veganism after making the switch the plant-based eating back in 2015, but in this month's issue of Men's Health the Aussie actor revealed he's transitioned away from the diet for health reasons.

“The first two years, I felt great,” he says. “I felt my energy was high. I felt like my body was strong, cardio was high, everything felt really good.”
"February last year I was feeling really low and lethargic and wasn’t feeling good generally," he said. "And then I got a kidney stone."

Hemsworth’s ailment was what is known in medical circles as a calcium oxalate stone. The painful stone formed due to an excessively high level of oxalate – a chemical compound found in nuts, spinach, legumes and bran – in his diet.
These were foods Hemsworth was consuming in epic proportions. By the time he was hospitalised, the actor’s morning smoothie alone consisted of five handfuls of spinach, almond milk, almond butter and vegan protein.

“That was what I considered super healthy and doing the right thing,” he says. “I had to completely rethink what I was putting in my body.”

I didn't take you as the type to be a celebrity worshipper.

Something that's been discussed here before, the link between mental health problems and lack of meat.

Meat and mental health: a systematic review of meat abstention and depression, anxiety, and related phenomena

Conclusion

The purpose of this review was to provide evidence to inform both clinical practice and future research. Overall, the scientific literature examining the relation between the consumption or avoidance of meat and psychological health varied substantially in both rigor and validity of interpretation. Higher quality studies suggested that those who abstained from meat consumption had a greater risk or prevalence of depression, anxiety, and self-harm. With respect to clinical practice, the avoidance of meat may be a behavioral marker that signifies poorer mental health. Study designs and/or a lack of rigor precluded inference of causal relations and none should be inferred. However, our study does not support avoiding meat consumption for overall psychological health benefits.

Keep eating your meat folks.

Doesn't matter how ethical vegans want to be, if push came to shove and they had to eat meat to survive they would do it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back