The VEGAN cuckoo-land that is infesting politics and which farmers are fighting daily.

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Not only have we in recent times had nut-cases producing digital maps and addresses of tens of thousands of farms, with people encouraged to take photo's from the farm boundary, (yeah right), had vegan protesters willfully break and enter into farms for sit-in protests, (ever heard of bio-security you idiots?), now we have Vegan State politicians blaming farmers and "meat eating men" for climate change.
Spare me this bullshit please.

Lisa Baker, the Labor member for Maylands, prompted outrage when she told State Parliament her Government should encourage reduced meat consumption through concepts such as “meat-free Mondays”.

Ms Baker said meat-eating men produced more greenhouse gas emissions than vegan women and believed incentives should be offered for farms to be reforested.
https://thewest.com.au/politics/state-politics/wa-labors-meathead-ng-b881105206z

Grass fed beef causes substantially lower emissions than grain fed.
If the vegans did their research they'd know grass fed beef is virtually carbon neutral as per the most recent papers released late last year.

Craven Morehead

Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Getting serious now

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...rontation-with-vegan-activists-ng-b881106426z

Same group gate crash steak houses to protest eating meat

These are the people behind to push to stop live export

It's incredible, isn't it.
I'll just go that Vegans place and start filming his family and see what happens.
It's becoming a war here in Qld.
Drones in the sky over feedlots and farms, sit in protests at big piggeries where disease control is EVERYTHING.
We don't hear them crying over the 500,000 cattle which just drowned in NQ though.
Hypocrites.

Oct 7, 2003
Lubyanka Square
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Red Devil Sport Club
It's incredible, isn't it.
I'll just go that Vegans place and start filming his family and see what happens.
It's becoming a war here in Qld.
Drones in the sky over feedlots and farms, sit in protests at big piggeries where disease control is EVERYTHING.
We don't hear them crying over the 500,000 cattle which just drowned in NQ though.
Hypocrites.
A mate of mine Mrs went vegan a couple of years ago
She hangs out with these people,fills up my fb feed with their s**t
Yes some did post about the cattle lost in NQ,blaming evil meat eaters and the nasty farmers for letting them die

As for confronting farmers.I bet they don't go out into station country and do it in person

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
The bovine flatulence is replaced with the bean fart

I dont see any problem with eating less meat and more local seasonal vegetables, but vegan is not the long term solution, in fact it would be a backward step environmentally.

Any cult that favours fossil fuel derived faux leather over the use of hide even from road kill is a bit out of wack
Our local organic veg farmer got the vegan boycott because he uses the fishermans waste and butcher waste in his farm.
Grows the best veg around but they would rather see it rot at the tip than fertilise their veg.
I imagine their organic veg is fertilised by the organic fertiliser from a dairy or a slaughter yard or a factory chook farm but its out of mind and out of sight.

Goats, pigs,quails, rabbits,kangaroos,chickens, ducks,sheep and free range grass fed cattle can be a part of a sustainable agricultural system.
For sustainability factory farming and mono culture and massive food miles needs to be phased out,some farms are worhtless for what people might have done in the past, they may need to re-forest and/ or become feral goat farms or native animal farms.

Reynolds Number

Cancelled
Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Stoke City, Dortmund, San José, As
Gotta love vegan pseudo scientific nonsense.

An American friend telling me a week ago to stay away from drinking bubble teas because the pearls in it are octopus eggs.

I had no words for that nonsense and proceeded to buy one anyway.

Reynolds Number

Cancelled
Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Stoke City, Dortmund, San José, As
Yes, they clearly taste like tapioca.

Vegans are clearly the worst kind of tourists and expats (closely followed by other hipsters).

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Yes, they clearly taste like tapioca.

Vegans are clearly the worst kind of tourists and expats (closely followed by other hipsters).
The hipster movement may be a bearded fashion trend but it has championed nose to tail eating and flexitarianism and organics, food miles, quality over quantity,artisianlal food, bread, cheese, beer,spirits, organics,ethics,enviomentalism sustainabiltiy etc.
It has many positives.
When robots take our jerbs the only thing left will be hand made someone needs to champion that

Meat consumption certainly is out of control.

The meat industry has too many protections. How many cattle died in QLD? You realise we have 25 million head here. 1 cow for every single Australian citizen.

I don't give a flying * about any stupid farm animal. Mutant species pumped full of drugs and bred for profit. Disgusting. Give the land back to the bilbies, koalas, platapuses and bandicoots before we lose them all forever.

I'm not 100% against people eating meat but 1kg+ per person per week is insane. It's no wonder heart disease is rampant, people are literally killing themselves and the taxpayer is footing the bill with the healthcare system cutting people open. Hey at least the Surgeons are so busy they can all afford a Lambo every year or two.

So we kill ourselves and the environment for what??? MMMMM MEAT YUM ME MAN ME EAT MEAT LOL

******* idiots brainwashed by mass marketing telling them how yummy meat is. The lot of your in this thread making stupid jokes about eating dead animals are shameful and disgusting.

Fat Yak

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
1550233846200.png

The meat industry has too many protections. How many cattle died in QLD? You realise we have 25 million head here. 1 cow for every single Australian citizen.

I don't give a flying **** about any stupid farm animal. Mutant species pumped full of drugs and bred for profit. Disgusting. Give the land back to the bilbies, koalas, platapuses and bandicoots before we lose them all forever.

I'm not 100% against people eating meat but 1kg+ per person per week is insane. It's no wonder heart disease is rampant, people are literally killing themselves and the taxpayer is footing the bill with the healthcare system cutting people open. Hey at least the Surgeons are so busy they can all afford a Lambo every year or two.

So we kill ourselves and the environment for what??? MMMMM MEAT YUM ME MAN ME EAT MEAT LOL

******* idiots brainwashed by mass marketing telling them how yummy meat is. The lot of your in this thread making stupid jokes about eating dead animals are shameful and disgusting.

Craven Morehead

Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast

I don't give a flying **** about any stupid farm animal. Mutant species pumped full of drugs and bred for profit. Disgusting. Give the land back to the bilbies, koalas, platapuses and bandicoots before we lose them all forever.

I'll ignore the majority of your idiotic rant.
~500,000 cattle and 60,000 sheep died in the recent NQ floods and that toll will continue to rise as livestock will chase the newly emerging green pick which has little nutritional value and causes scouring, (diarrhea).
Funny how you have zero sympathy for some animals, but untold amounts for others. That's like, REALLY stupid and hypocritical.

Tell me about these protections the meat industry has please?
Tell me about all the drugs we pump into our cattle please?
You do understand that Bilby's, Koala's, Platypi and Bandicoots live very happily on well managed farm land and I actually have 3 of those species on my farms.
Do you participate in farm sit-in protests?

Hey juggs just letting you know that out of those 25 million head we probably export around three quarters or more.

For the rest of your post see my above post.

Lol. Wingnuts getting all threatened by some hippie vegetarians. Must be terrible to live in fear of everything and everyone.

Hey I know. Vote for Sco Mo and Co. He doesn't have any policies and he'll cut your wages and close your schools and hospitals. But he'll protect you from these hippies that terrify you so.

Oh yeah. He'll also stop the boats and stop the taxes. Derp derp.

Craven Morehead

Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Lol. Wingnuts getting all threatened by some hippie vegetarians. Must be terrible to live in fear of everything and everyone.

Hey I know. Vote for Sco Mo and Co. He doesn't have any policies and he'll cut your wages and close your schools and hospitals. But he'll protect you from these hippies that terrify you so.

Oh yeah. He'll also stop the boats and stop the taxes. Derp derp.

You obviously know nothing of the realities of the issue.
Casual, flippant response is casual and flippant.
And ignorant.

Back