VFL The VFL Thread Part II - [Wildcard Round (7 v 10) Melbourne v North Melbourne, Sunday 27 Aug, 2.45pm, Casey Fields]

shimaburnsgrieg

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He’s been in the vfl for 2 weeks prior so just that in itself is incorrect

And in those games he’s has been good for a small forward 15 touches and 18 touches and a goal in each

And now best on

Meanwhile spicer has done nothing for a month and is in the team
So Bailey out - Turner in? Or Spicer out - Turner in.

Be mindful how you respond.

RightWingRoo

Team Captain
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I agree with this; the club has built a solid VFL program, recruiting good "VFL professionals" like Lowson, players stepping down from the AFL (lineart, ben davis, connor downie) and some excellent scouting in the amateur grades (Tyler Sellers, Cooper Keogh).

Building a winning culture starts from the ground up
Agree with all of that!
Making the VFL program a bigger priority over the last 12 months, has been a major positive.

Recruiting experienced guys like Lowson and Lienert, has complimented by the young & hungry. Who are either straight off an AFL list and want a second chance or suburban, country, amateur guys who want to test themselves at a higher level. Has been a good list management strategy.
The recruitment of Tucker, Howe and Sheils has also improved the overall depth of the AFL list. There's a greater need for blokes to prove themselves in the 2's
Tom Lynch looks like a bloke who'll rise up the coaching ranks pretty quickly, one appointment the Noble regime got right was bringing him to the club.

At least North VFL draw is a bit better then I expected game at Western oval ok then Sunday game vs Richmond on a Sunday after play Saturday game against Richmond plus it’s a channel scum game
This is as up and about as we've ever witnessed from you on here. Did you get laid or something?

Sunday, June 4​

Essendon v North Melbourne at the NEC Hangar, 1.35pm AEST

BJ. Lienert (66)K. Dawson (42)J. Archer (34)
HBB. Davis (50)A. Corr (4)F. Perez (39)
CL. Young (17)P. Curtis (25)B. Cunnington (10)
HFB. Drury (41)S. Lowson (60)C. Harvey (37)
FJ. Edwards (32)C. Lazzaro (35)K. Turner (28)
RC. Keogh (69)D. Howe (15)J. Watkins (56)
INTC. Downie (47)L. Butler (49)A. Noblett (57)
B. Bath (58)T. Sellers (62)
23rd PlayerA. Noblett (57)
EMGN. Stevens (55)B. Simmondson (70)B. Stevens (74)
T. O'Sullivan (80)
INSD. Howe (15)P. Curtis (25)C. Lazzaro (35)
B. Drury (41)
OUTSC. Taylor (5)D. Tucker (13)T. Thomas (26)
J. Hope (54)

I’m back!

We played * and played our best footy but didn’t get the win, I felt like I could showcase my skill and look at this ferball I know you’ll like this

The crowd as you can hear went ape s**t

She is the captain btw hehehe

Anyways, my coach said I’m now fitting in really nicely and know how to play my role. I think it’s just that our line coach was telling us to just take the game on and who cares if you got caught HTB.

Big game against the pies I reckon we could get our first W.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m back!

We played * and played our best footy but didn’t get the win, I felt like I could showcase my skill and look at this ferball I know you’ll like this
View attachment 1702963

Anyways, my coach said I’m now fitting in really nicely and know how to play my role. I think it’s just that our line coach was telling us to just take the game on and who cares if you got caught HTB.

Turned her inside out!!

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m back!

View attachment 1702963

open a lolly shop, you'll make a fortune selling the little show of candy before the spin

I’m back!

View attachment 1702963

Awesome!!!

Weird line up but here are the teams for today:

1685848069166.png

Last edited:
Back