State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is the final getting hosted this time?

Hobart again?

(serious question not trolling)

Hurry up and get a stadium in Victoria already. Fans should be able to see their team in home finals.

Alice Springs...was declared before the start of the season.

Pretty sure there are at least a couple of projects on the go that will be suitable to meet the standards..which I still find a touch laughable

Where is the final getting hosted this time?

Hobart again?

(serious question not trolling)

Hurry up and get a stadium in Victoria already. Fans should be able to see their team in home finals.
that is still staggering how CV apparently doesn't have a second suitable FC cricket venue outside of the MCG

Queensland have named their squad. Expect a line-up somewhat akin to:

Pierson
Burns
Labuschagne
Lynn
Heazlett
Wildermuth
Hartley (+, c)
Neser
Floros
Feldman
George

Victoria squad: Cameron White (c), Fawad Ahmed, Scott Boland, Dan Christian, Jackson Coleman, Travis Dean, Aaron Finch, Seb Gotch, Marcus Harris, Jon Holland,James Pattinson, Rob Quiney, Chris Tremain

Harris, Dean, Quiney, Finch, White, Christian, Gotch, Tremain, Boland, Coleman, Holland

Is what I would expect, but if they are playing the 2 spinners in the final then they will probably play them both here

Who do we want for the final? Right now it's looking likely that we play WA, Tassie are slightly ahead of South Australia and I reckon even a 50 run lead there would be very good, and WA are dominating the Blues.

I reckon we beat WA, Queensland and SA. Not entirely sure we beat NSW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NSW have a very good batting side but their bowling has been poor since the break except for Cummins.

On the other hand our bowling has been good but our batting poor since the break ......hmmmm

Dean and Harris have dipped a bit. Really need them to set a platform with Pete, Maxy, Stoinis (lol) and Wade out of the team. Rather brittle and it seems to be starting at the top with a lot of starts but not big scores.

Who do we want for the final? Right now it's looking likely that we play WA, Tassie are slightly ahead of South Australia and I reckon even a 50 run lead there would be very good, and WA are dominating the Blues.

I reckon we beat WA, Queensland and SA. Not entirely sure we beat NSW.

WA for the lols :D

SA and NSW worry me the most.
SA is a good bowling side and they have the batters who even though they haven't performed that we'll lately, they would only have to click for one game and it could be trouble for us.
NSW also have good batting and beat us by an innings not too long ago although we didn't have Finch Patto and Tremain.

Has it been determined who we are playing yet?
Looking like it'll be the blue filth in the Alice. I guess beating them would make b2b2b all the more sweeter.

So it's the Rednecks, I mean Redbacks again. Looking forward to it. Might be nice is we could play a final at the MCG or at least in Victoria for once, would like the opportunity to actually attend. What's a bet by the time time we get the Junction Oval up and running we won't make the final for the next ten years.

Squad named for the final

Commonwealth Bank Bushrangers squad
Cameron White (C)
Fawad Ahmed
Scott Boland
Dan Christian
Travis Dean
Aaron Finch
Seb Gotch
Marcus Harris
Jon Holland
James Pattinson