State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry might be a dumb question, but is giving NCN some one day or heck even Shield games still a possibility? Or does he have some pointless Twenty20 tournament to head off to after the BBL?
He retired didn't he?

I thought there was some talk he’d move to Melbourne after he lost his CA & WA contracts. This might’ve been pre COVID.

Last edited:

Realistically we'll be missing half a dozen of our top 15 or so in the first few games with Pucovski, Pattinson, Maddinson or Harris likely to be in SA and if the New Zealand tour happens we'll lose Maxy and Finch. As far as Hatzoglou goes I doubt it, he's barely played two day cricket for Uni. I daresay Parker is more likely.

Tom Morris on Fox said we'd probably picking youthful sides in the Shield and One Day stuff. I'm interested in getting a good blend in, depending on who goes where. Indicates that Travis Dean is unlikely to get a run, same with Mackin. I'm very keen to see if Stepien or Seymour get a couple of games.

Tom Morris on Fox said we'd probably picking youthful sides in the Shield and One Day stuff. I'm interested in getting a good blend in, depending on who goes where. Indicates that Travis Dean is unlikely to get a run, same with Mackin. I'm very keen to see if Stepien or Seymour get a couple of games.

Realistically we'll be missing half a dozen of our top 15 or so in the first few games with Pucovski, Pattinson, Maddinson or Harris likely to be in SA and if the New Zealand tour happens we'll lose Maxy and Finch. As far as Hatzoglou goes I doubt it, he's barely played two day cricket for Uni. I daresay Parker is more likely.

How would it work anyway if Hatzoglou somehow was a chance to be picked? He plays Grade Cricket in SA, that'd be like the Redbacks plucking someone from QLD Grade Cricket for them.

How would it work anyway if Hatzoglou somehow was a chance to be picked? He plays Grade Cricket in SA, that'd be like the Redbacks plucking someone from QLD Grade Cricket for them.
Mycricket has nothing saying that he's in SA?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just quietly, Blake Thomson has really stepped up since getting dropped from the contracted list at the end of the 17/18 season (I think). His first XI stats in that time:

37 matches, 1,571 runs, average 50.67, 4 hundreds, 9 fifties

Pretty sure Hatzoglou along with others from Victoria went to Adelaide to play grade cricket during our lockdown. Grade cricket didn’t start until the last week of November in Melbourne.

Did not like the looks of him in his first couple of games.but has got better give him the rest of the sheild season
Sprayed them like Starc early but today is the reason Siddle and Tremain left

I don’t think any Victorians are left in finals so hopefully Rogers gets the squad together ASAP and gets ready for the real stuff to kick off again.
Matt Short is but he hasn't been selected for a bit.

Hatzoglou has a younger keeper bat brother that has made a century or two for prospect this year, one to watch
Add to our army of keepers Steipen/Gotch/Harper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back