State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

All ODI's, all T20I's, all of this World Cup.

Apparently there hasn't been a mens T20 international on free to air TV since early 2018.
Ah, fair enough

Yeah I think it's for the best he calls time. There's so much more to life. He loves the game so much too, that's why he keeps going.

Pucovski hit in the head 10 days ago and still showing signs of concussion, starting to think he is teetering on the edge of having to call it quits at this point.
As a competitive cricketer for almost 40 years at a reasonable level - I’m amazed how many times this lad has been hit - I got done once an absolute beauty but I had one of the brand new C&D Albion (didn’t they * up a good business) plastic lids and never felt a thing (the bowler played Vic Country and District 1sts) - there’s something very, very wrong here - I hope he’s ok

What's our XI with no Puck, Finch or Maxy?

Seymour
Harris
Handscomb (c)
Maddinson (maybe opens?)
Short/JFM/Merlo? (I reckon you give Fraser-McGurk the right to start)
Gotch/Harper (probably Harper)
Pattinson
Sutherland
Perry
Boland
Holland

Wonder if we try to develop Fraser-McGurk's leggies as well. Could be handy down the track.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Batting looks light*, I'd probably drop Perry out and play Short & JFM. Gotch over Harper
Perry's the only bowler we have who consistently swings it. Plus I've heard he's gained a yard over summer so hopefully he'll be in that consistent 132-135 mark instead of the 128-131 mark.

If we're going with the 3 seamers and Holland I think we need to play Merlo honestly.

246984748_10158570850446219_7476508795390248263_n.jpg

not long to wait now...

Wish they would bin off the MCG for shield games. Minimal crowd at shield games so why not play at the Junction Oval which is a million times nicer to go down to watch at

Wish they would bin off the MCG for shield games. Minimal crowd at shield games so why not play at the Junction Oval which is a million times nicer to go down to watch at

best way to ensure the Test square plays properly is to play games on it beforehand?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back