State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly agree. Credit to him, he made the runs at the lower level but has failed when given the opportunity. Still, plenty of time ahead of him.

Unless they're dropping Dean and moving him up to opening (which he has done in OD cricket and does in red ball cricket for Northcote).

Gotch out with illness still. Wonder whats ailing him. Harper needs runs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* hell....so even having a second venue will not make a difference in years to come...the GP ain't going anywhere soon

Should look at a venue like Jubilee Park Ringwood.ground currently being up graded this season with no Ringwood sides on there this season.Taken the slope out of the ground and ground size will be smaller.

I’d love it just for the melts on this board lol.
CV should have seen this coming honestly.
And done what exactly? Can’t move the GP, can’t move the Afl.
What do you want them to do? Go to ikea and find the DIY stadium kit and build a temporary one out of a flat pack...

I’d love it just for the melts on this board lol.

And done what exactly? Can’t move the GP, can’t move the Afl.
What do you want them to do? Go to ikea and find the DIY stadium kit and build a temporary one out of a flat pack...
There are 18 First Grade clubs in Victoria. It seems to be a bit amateurish that they picked literally the only one that's used near another major sporting event that renders it useless if we were to host the final.

There are 18 First Grade clubs in Victoria. It seems to be a bit amateurish that they picked literally the only one that's used near another major sporting event that renders it useless if we were to host the final.
lol it was always going to be the junction oval.
So they should pick another ground just because an event that is a black hole in the taxpayers pockets and not guaranteed to be here long term is presently here? Come on think long term.

lol it was always going to be the junction oval.
So they should pick another ground just because an event that is a black hole in the taxpayers pockets and not guaranteed to be here long term is presently here? Come on think long term.
I thought the contract had just been renewed long term in the past couple of years and as such it was going to stay here for a while yet? I don't pay a lot of attention to that stuff in all honesty.

I thought the contract had just been renewed long term in the past couple of years and as such it was going to stay here for a while yet? I don't pay a lot of attention to that stuff in all honesty.

If you look through the history of the Melbourne Grand Prix you’ll see the dates vary, in that they’re not always on the same week. Have varied from Early March anywhere through to early April. As such they’re not always coinciding with the Shield final dates.

If you look through the history of the Melbourne Grand Prix you’ll see the dates vary, in that they’re not always on the same week. Have varied from Early March anywhere through to early April. As such they’re not always coinciding with the Shield final dates.
Oh, fair enough. As I said, I really don't care about the GP. If it interferes with the Shield Final however I would be happy to get rid of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back