State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd say so

Dean, Harris, Puckovski, Maddinson, White, Short, Gotch, Siddle, Boland, Tremain, Holland

Its a shame we wont see

Harris, Maddinson, Puckovski, Handscomb, Maxwell, Finch, Gotch, Siddle, Boland, Tremain, Holland at all :(
We will in the final ;)

Pattinson captaining the FL team. Only have the squad but think it will end up looking like:

Seymour
Vines
Harvey
Harper (+)
Merlo
Sutherland
Pattinson (c)
Crone
O'Connell
Coleman
Reed
Evans

Disappointed that we couldn't get Grimwade in there, AB Field generally takes spin pretty well and I'm not sure we need all of Reed/Coleman/Crone/Evans/Pattinson in there. Especially if Merlo and Sutherland bowl.

Pattinson captaining the FL team. Only have the squad but think it will end up looking like:

Seymour
Vines
Harvey
Harper (+)
Merlo
Sutherland
Pattinson (c)
Crone
O'Connell
Coleman
Reed
Evans

Disappointed that we couldn't get Grimwade in there, AB Field generally takes spin pretty well and I'm not sure we need all of Reed/Coleman/Crone/Evans/Pattinson in there. Especially if Merlo and Sutherland bowl.
2/72 at lunch (I think) after winning the toss and batting. Seymour made 11, Harvey 5, Vines is on 30*, Harper 23*.

Pathetic display.
We are better than this.
Dean: Rubbish shot from the captain, another start.
Harris: Very unlucky, wasn't out, but probably a poor choice of shot given there was an over and a half left in the day
Pucovski: Hmm. Probably should have pulled out of the shot.
Maddinson: Great ton, was trying to accelerate, but like Pucovski should have pulled out of it.
Boland: Nightwatchman, protected White overnight so did his job.
White: Lazy shot that should have been put away.
Short: Only genuine bat to have been worked over by the bowler and didn't get himself out. Still, not sure I like the way he moves back and across his stumps.
Gotch: Lazy, soft dismissal. Spooned to cover is never a good way to go out.
Tremain/Siddle: Tail enders trying to get the deficit down quickly, not too fussed

Maddinson and Harris were the only genuine bats who get a tick. Short got a start but you could tell Steketee had his measure for that entire 2nd new ball spell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barring a miracle we can't win this. Next game I would ring the changes, Dean, Gotch and maybe Short (in better form than the other two but still has his issues with footwork) might need to get dropped.

Vines
Harris (c)
Pucovski
Maddinson
White
Short
Harper (+)
Bowlers

Barring a miracle we can't win this. Next game I would ring the changes, Dean, Gotch and maybe Short (in better form than the other two but still has his issues with footwork) might need to get dropped.

Vines
Harris (c)
Pucovski
Maddinson
White
Short
Harper (+)
Bowlers

How many captains are we going to have this season

How many captains are we going to have this season
TBF, most people assumed that we'd only need Hank or Finch because nobody expected both to play tests regularly. And I think one season we had Wade, Finch, White, Quiney and Siddle all captain the side at one point!

Vines
Harris (c)
Pucovski
Maddinson
White
Short
Harper (+)
Bowlers
Short may not have been in great nick but tell you what, he has guts and he fought through it well.

Jonathon Merlo with 63 in the second dig of the FL today
Will Sutherland with 58. The pair put on 105 for the 6th wicket befor Willba fell.

We're essentially 8/252 at stumps on day 2 with Tom O'Connell and Jake Reed in. Alister McDermott has been the destroyer for Qld with 8 wickets in the match.

Wickets were shared around, Pattinson 2, Crone 2, Reed 3, Evans 2 and a run out to Seymour for their innings.

Keep an eye on Hayden Smyth
Who does he play for? Because I can't find any Hayden Smyth on mycricket (and I seriously doubt you mean the 10 year old playing in NSW).

Who does he play for? Because I can't find any Hayden Smyth on mycricket (and I seriously doubt you mean the 10 year old playing in NSW).

Carlton CC

Bats at 3. Even played in the national T20 finals with Evan Gulbis.. Had always assumed it was Hayden, turns out it is actually Harrison.

Apologies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back