State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Squad of 12 been posted.

In: Sutherland, Fekete
Out: Holland, Pattinson

Dean likely 12th man, with a bowling lineup of Tremain, Siddle, Fekete and Sutherland. Unsure how I feel about that.

I assume Pattinson is injured. Not sure if Holland is injured aswell? Or a greentop being prepared to try and get us our first win of the season?
Patterson is in aussie squad Holland has had a bad year....what happen to Coleman he still around bloody back to Fekete again

Fekete is in great form (lower class) Coleman has been poor for his side ..

Like the ins .. Holland hurt his back is the rumor

Yeah. 116 runs at 38.7 in the U19 Nationals so far, good without being outstanding.

Speaking of the U19 Nationals, any of you vics got any info on Bailey Moon? Took 7 for 22 yesterday

Where's JFM? Still playing underage rep stuff?
Yeah. 116 runs at 38.7 in the U19 Nationals so far, good without being outstanding.

Speaking of the U19 Nationals, any of you vics got any info on Bailey Moon? Took 7 for 22 yesterday

Got 65 today, they are playing T30s for some reason?

And did it playing against the Vics! Another from the Monash Tigers, they have a few players in the squads

Got 65 today, they are playing T30s for some reason?

And did it playing against the Vics! Another from the Monash Tigers, they have a few players in the squads
Probably rain affected as the others seemed to be 50 over games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so Short, Finch and Maddinson to bowl spin. Yikes!

I like that Swepson called out ground curators for needing to create more bowler friendly pitches. Admittedly, it still comes down to the captains trust in said spinner. Without having stats in front of me, would be interesting to see the spinners and where they rank overall, coupled up with there strike rate and where that ranks overall.
For example Steve O’Keefe [10 wickets (15th) s/r 60.4 (19th)]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cric Vic keeping very close tabs on a former U19 Aus captain making waves in Vic Premier cricket this season.

Expect a 2nd XI call up in the new year

Gregory? Please tell me it isn't Hill again.

Anyway, what are we expecting come February? I'd give JFM and Sutherland an extended run at it.

Harris
Maddinson
Pucovski
Handscomb (c)
Short/Finch/Maxwell
Fraser-McGurk
Harper/Gotch (+)
Sutherland
2x Siddle/Pattinson/Tremain
Holland

Need to give the kids a chance to shine now that we're all but guaranteed to miss the final.

Gregory? Please tell me it isn't Hill again.

Anyway, what are we expecting come February? I'd give JFM and Sutherland an extended run at it.

Harris
Maddinson
Pucovski
Handscomb (c)
Short/Finch/Maxwell
Fraser-McGurk
Harper/Gotch (+)
Sutherland
2x Siddle/Pattinson/Tremain
Holland

Need to give the kids a chance to shine now that we're all but guaranteed to miss the final.

Alex Gregory FTW!

Hill would be 28 now wouldn’t he? JFM is still 17 mate, he’s got plenty of time to play FC cricket. Expect him to miss

Alex Gregory FTW!

Hill would be 28 now wouldn’t he? JFM is still 17 mate, he’s got plenty of time to play FC cricket. Expect him to miss

Yeah but we're not winning anything this year. Should just put time into players tbh.

Yeah but we're not winning anything this year. Should just put time into players tbh.
Knowing Victoria we'll go and pluck Will Bosisto from SA (former WA iirc) who has made 1000+ runs already in SA and go and grab Hilton Cartright who can't seem to nail down a FC spot with WA.

We won't bother developing our own, it was only through neccesity (so many unavailable) that Jake Fraser - McGurk was picked.

Knowing Victoria we'll go and pluck Will Bosisto from SA (former WA iirc) who has made 1000+ runs already in SA and go and grab Hilton Cartright who can't seem to nail down a FC spot with WA.

We won't bother developing our own, it was only through neccesity (so many unavailable) that Jake Fraser - McGurk was picked.
... You do realize that we can't, right?

On that subject, what is Hill's story? I didn't see him play much long-form cricket, but the couple of times I did he looked pretty good.

I could never work out why he couldn't make the jump. It's not like he didn't get plenty of opportunities.
He got plenty of opportunity. 20 FC matches at 24.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back