State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Highly insulting. Neither of those boys are plodders like ‘nudies’ O’Keefe or Moises.
Yeah, exactly my point. Neither Moises or SO'K are plodders, they're good FC players. SO'K is a better player than Holland.

Yeah, exactly my point. Neither Moises or SO'K are plodders, they're good FC players. SO'K is a better player than Holland.
Holland spins the ball. Will never give a shred of credit to that slow left arm medium bowler.

Moises is legit the worst state captain in history. Utter plodder who stole a baggy green. Poor man’s Hastings (who also stole a baggy green).

Holland spins the ball. Will never give a shred of credit to that slow left arm medium bowler.

Moises is legit the worst state captain in history. Utter plodder who stole a baggy green. Poor man’s Hastings (who also stole a baggy green).
O'Keefe has more wickets per match at a better average, strike rate, economy rate, more 5-fors per match, and actually has 4 FC ten wicket hauls to Duck's none. Not to mention that O'Keefe is a vastly superior batsman, what with him averaging 11 more with the bat, 12 FC fifties to Holland's 1, and being a better fielder as well.

Moises the worst state captain in history? Christ you're not one for hyperbole. Worse than the illustrious Nathan Adcock, with his FC batting average of 24? Or Chris Simpson allrounder, averaged 21 with the bat and 69 with the ball?

O'Keefe has more wickets per match at a better average, strike rate, economy rate, more 5-fors per match, and actually has 4 FC ten wicket hauls to Duck's none. Not to mention that O'Keefe is a vastly superior batsman, what with him averaging 11 more with the bat, 12 FC fifties to Holland's 1, and being a better fielder as well.

Moises the worst state captain in history? Christ you're not one for hyperbole. Worse than the illustrious Nathan Adcock, with his FC batting average of 24? Or Chris Simpson allrounder, averaged 21 with the bat and 69 with the ball?

Why bother...he’s clearly just trolling you

You started this. I merely mentioned Maddo.

You brought the shittruck into it

You started this. I merely mentioned Maddo.

You brought the shittruck into it
Yes, I did just to show how stupid you can be when you come with blinkers on. You champion mediocre FC players when they play for Victoria but any genuinely good NSW player is a "s**t truck".

Yes, I did just to show how stupid you can be when you come with blinkers on. You champion mediocre FC players when they play for Victoria but any genuinely good NSW player is a "s**t truck".
Not at all. I have praised other NSW players in the past. Patterson and Sandhu (who is wasting his ability) spring to mind.

I just genuinely do not like Henriques. It offends me he’s played for Australia. It sickens me that our shield system is so weak he appears to be “good”. Just like it does that Stoinis has Played for Aus as he’s s**t, and will no doubt waste a spot in our line up next season.

Not at all. I have praised other NSW players in the past. Patterson and Sandhu (who is wasting his ability) spring to mind.

I just genuinely do not like Henriques. It offends me he’s played for Australia. It sickens me that our shield system is so weak he appears to be “good”. Just like it does that Stoinis has Played for Aus as he’s s**t, and will no doubt waste a spot in our line up next season.
Oh please, not this rubbish. If they wore a darker shade of blue...

Dude, this is the strongest first class comp in the world by a comfortable margin. The English 1st division only had 10 players score more runs than Maddo this year in a 14 game season. Moises is a good first class player, his consistency throughout the years prove it.

Marcus is in the same, you're right, a solid FC citizen. I hope he doesn't get many Shield games next year if he returns either because I'd rather invest game time in JFM/Puck/Short but let's not pretend that he's not a good back up option at worst.

"The jostling to become Victoria's new cricket coach has intensified, with half a dozen of the state's finest former players emerging as candidates to take charge next season.

Brad Hodge, Cameron White and Michael Klinger have expressed interest in the top role, while sources say Jamie Siddons and David Saker are among those also linked to the position that was vacated by Andrew McDonald in October.

Trevor Bayliss, the former NSW and England coach, is another with excellent credentials who is also in the running, while The Age can reveal former Test opener Chris Rogers, who is off-contract in his role as a high-performance coach with Cricket Australia, has interest.

The Vics also have player contracts to consider. Veteran quick Peter Siddle is off-contract and sources say has attracted interest from rival states, while fast bowler Chris Tremain, dropped from the shield side late in the season, may seek opportunities elsewhere. "

Would've thought you'd learn from Voges and not appoint a White/Hodge type. Siddons just doesn't make sense at all. Saker or Bayliss would make sense, Bayliss does seem to get success wherever he goes.

Would've thought you'd learn from Voges and not appoint a White/Hodge type. Siddons just doesn't make sense at all. Saker or Bayliss would make sense, Bayliss does seem to get success wherever he goes.
Andrew McDonald went alright

I mean Trevor Bayliss has an impeccable record. It's like having Sir Alex Ferguson apply for a job for Melbourne Victory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean Trevor Bayliss has an impeccable record. It's like having Sir Alex Ferguson apply for a job for Melbourne Victory.

If you call becoming the first English coach in 18 years to not win a home Ashes series is impeccable...

There are a few domestic coaches who would have a far better local record as well.

If you call becoming the first English coach in 18 years to not win a home Ashes series is impeccable...

There are a few domestic coaches who would have a far better local record as well.
Look at that top order that you had. How you managed to even get a draw is remarkable.

Look at that top order that you had. How you managed to even get a draw is remarkable.
Don’t say that. Have you seen England Cricket reddit?

They’re in love with their top order. Even before Sibley got in. Not sure why.

Burns, Denly, a worn out Root, Bairstow, Buttler, Moeen as blokes in your top 7 inspires no fear what so ever

Don’t say that. Have you seen England Cricket reddit?

They’re in love with their top order. Even before Sibley got in. Not sure why.

Burns, Denly, a worn out Root, Bairstow, Buttler, Moeen as blokes in your top 7 inspires no fear what so ever
... You're on reddit?
Fekete is retiring
Eh, he was handy depth.

Did you see the Australian team? It was Smith and that’s it...
And, you know, the leading run scorer in test match cricket last year. Plus Australia had a much better attack.

How bout developing our own? Sutherland came on in leaps and bounds second part of the year because he was actually given a go
Well that's because he wasn't injured for the first time in like, ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back