The victorian clubs are here to play,
Adelaide,west coast and freo move away,
The crowd has spoken loud and clear,
So if your thirsty grab a beer,
Guts and glory play a big part,
Listen to Port Adelaide fart,
Face it and be brave and strong,
The other states are long forgotten.

I sometimes wonder if im glad my parents moved to WA and took me with them, that poem justifies their decison. Moving me away from idiots like you, is the best thing they ever did.

Haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Another classic from I luv west coast
biggrin.gif

I got my own poem.

Waltzing Matilda boo for St.Kilda,
Momma's in the kitchen bashing up Richmond,
Daddy's on the dunny bashing up the maggies,
Carlton's in the shower losing all their power

I have a poem for you that i would love to share.

Waltzing Matilda boo for St.Kilda,
Momma's in the kitchen bashing up Richmond,
Daddy's on the dunny bashing up the maggies,
Carlton's in the shower losing all their power

we vics are everywhere you know
in all the other states you go
but just remember this little test
Of all the vics Bombers are best

the vics in perth, they draw a crowd
against fremantle, are always loud
you west coast Wa&*&rs sit in shame
afraid to call out your teams Name

vics arn't frontrunners you'll agree
even saints they come to see
but here in perth when teams are down
you bag your players and often frown

so other states take heed of this,
when at the footy on the pi$$,
remember we will seek you out
support our team and loudly shout,

for footy we Love It is our game,
its our invention and rugbys shame,
so never ever forget the truth,
except maybe under that bl^^dy colonial roof.

Jod23,

You are as low as anyone can go. I'm not even Victorian. I just support a victorian based team. ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT VICTORIAN TEAMS ARE BETTER.

Richmondfan#1

i_love_westcoast,

Iam just sticking up for victorian teams. Why the hell did you bag me? What did I ever to do you?

Richmondfan#1

P.S It must be those pills you're taking....

hey jod23 did you realise that richmondfan#1 lives in perth, oh the shame you must feel knowing that you have to share a city with her, the best thing is that there really are more people in perth that actually follow eastern states teams than follow west coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Jod23, I was starting to like you, however I just read your poem. Victorians do not suck dick you wank. Well at least this Vic doesn't.

Hey dons_r_tops, that last point you made really doesn't prove a thing. There probably are more supporters of Victorian teams than West Coast. However on conservatibe figures 25% of the state would support West Coast. There are about 1.5 million in WA maybe more. Thus that works out to approximately 375,000 West Coast Supporters. That figure would be just as high as the best supported Melb teams.

i_luv_westcoast,

Thats if you count all the people who go, Oh yeah i follow west coast, who is the full forward again, and that coach whats his name john todd, yeah 375,000 if you ciount them half of that figure couldn't care less, Really and only Follow west coast as a passing interest, sort of if someone has to win I hope its them kind of thing. try 100,000 you might be closer

there is a difference between between supporters and barrackers
supporters are those that buy a membership
in that case essendon has about 34,000 in 10 team town
west coast has round about the same in a two team town
you do the maths

I will do the maths Walshy, what about all the eagles supporters on the waiting list? You see West Coast cannot have any more members than it does, becuase Subiaco is not big enough. So stick that where it fits you smart arsed prick.

This is really gonna hurt you i luv west coast, but i am a member of the eagles for one reason only, Tickets to the game and i know of at least 10 others that r members but only so they can get in, i also have a dockers quay club membership and an essendon membership that i have had since 1983. beside even some of the people that by corporate boxes over here do it for financial reasons Ie. Satisfying customers, when they dont follow the eagles either

Remove this Banner Ad

Back