The Video Ezy guy

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Holy ******* amazing

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
There was a Best 22 of his aliases going around for a while.

Edit: Here

FB: Teffy, Hard to Beat, Gold_Cup_96
HB: Mario the Lothario, The Teflon Dean, Old Skool
C: The OBSTacle, Krakouer Magic, Wally Carter
HF: Brad Roo, The Other Other Dean, Tipper75
F: Flag Man, Sput1956,

We literally just need one more. Was he F/D?

Funnily enough, he accuses me of having a lot of alts but I couldn't even fill a midfield rotation.

Krusty The Hale

Draftee
Aug 3, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey guys, not sure if you guys remember me, but I was that 18 yo kid who started the famous Altona Video Ezy thread. I still get a good laugh out of that thread even today.

Thought I’d pop in and say hi. I haven’t logged in to Bigfooty for a long time. Had to do the ole “forgot password”. I’m now 29. Just thought I’d let you know that I’m alive and well. Shame krakeour_magic is suspended. Who knows where he is these days.

Ironic that im now watching Netflix as I post this thread. How times have changed.

Cheers,
Paddy_mac

Welcome back Paddy_Mac.

For those who missed it ...

Ahhh the memories.

You need an IQ of 150+ to be able to keep up with all his alt accounts
Interesting that he's also liked some of his alts' posts with his current account. I'm genuinely curious as to whether he remembers that they were actually his alts.

And LOL at the fact that even a decade ago he was threatening other posters and then mashing the button in order to get threads shut down when they weren't going his way. Never change Tef.

Hey guys, not sure if you guys remember me, but I was that 18 yo kid who started the famous Altona Video Ezy thread. I still get a good laugh out of that thread even today.

Thought I’d pop in and say hi. I haven’t logged in to Bigfooty for a long time. Had to do the ole “forgot password”. I’m now 29. Just thought I’d let you know that I’m alive and well. Shame krakeour_magic is suspended. Who knows where he is these days.

Ironic that im now watching Netflix as I post this thread. How times have changed.

Cheers,
Paddy_mac
I know it's a long time ago Paddy, but do you recall whether Video Ezy guy was wearing an electronic ankle bracelet?

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This thread is like a sequel to a great movie - striving to be as good as the original, knowing that it's a tall order.

nah defs no sequel, just stopping by, more of a reunion :p
This is a reminder to check how my ask.com shares have been performing since 2010.

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
SmartSelect_20210604-102549_Chrome.jpg

Back