Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't see the initial incident but reading the article it seems like he's offered a fairly genuine apology. He admits that he f@#ked up and has committed to change, you can't ask for much more than that.

It's the sort of response that Eddie has needed to provide on a number of occasions but doesn't seem capable.

Last edited:
I didn't see the initial incident but reading the article it seems like he's offered a fairly genuine apology. He admits that he f@#ked up and has committed to change, you can't ask for much more than that.
It should be the only kind of apology that's acceptable. But we live in a world where people are hailed as 'brave' for unabashed discrimination on national TV.

Last edited:
For some bizarre reason I decided to watch this one hungover as **** Sunday afternoon.

Hangover increased as the movie progressed.
Didn't know until after that the forst 30 minutes were shot with a deliberate shake to invoke nausea...

Also one of the most confrontational, emotional movies Ive watched.

That last scene...

You should check out a French film Martyrs and a Kevin Smith film Tusk.

It should be the only kind of apology that's acceptable. But we live in a world where people are hailed as 'brave' dot unabashed discrimination on national TV.

Agreed.

These days we usually get the "everyone's entitled to their opinion/PC gone mad" double derp so a decent apology like this is a rare bird sadly.

Wait did piston broke change his name

You hadn't realised this? It's been super obvious, lol. I ask you to read one of his posts and not get that awkward cringe feeling. It was at that point that I was like "This is all very piston brokey."

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
You hadn't realised this? It's been super obvious, lol. I ask you to read one of his posts and not get that awkward cringe feeling. It was at that point that I was like "This is all very piston brokey."
The point when i turned off my ignore list just to see someone talking to themselves was when i had the light bulb moment
I don't read every post especially if it's a poster i don't find familiar

Home with the *ing flu, just watched Straight Outta Compton - recommend

I love people watching

And I'm currently at a safari
Service SA

Watch, as the local buffoon attempts to renew his licence......oh dear, he appears to have a dispute about the cost of renewal. Now see as the service representative defensively attempts to placate the buffoon by executing her signature defensive manoeuvre of sprouting rehearsed lines...

Becoming increasingly agitated, the buffoon deploys his self preservation mechanism *camera zooms in* "I want to speak to your manager."

Hark now, as the manager approaches - observe that the disposition of the buffoon rapidly changes in the attempt to gain personal advantage. Oh my, the manager is having none of this, attempting to nip this dispute in the bud, the manager begins citing legislation...will this work?

Oh yes, see now as the buffoon visibly loses interest. Perfect execution.

562819_v2.jpg
562820_v2.jpg
562821_v2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back