FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The World Beyond

The Walking Dead S10E17 has landed on AMC and has been released two weeks earlier in the US.

Chief I know you are fan and will be interested in this. Not a bad episode all things considering.
What's the episode called?

Episode 17? Don't they usually do two half seasons of 8 each?
There is an indepth reason, but in a nutshell, because of the pandemic and issues of filming etc, it will allow them to start s11 in October and get back to their normal schedule.

Essentially these are filler episodes. From memory I think there is 6 episodes to go, then a break till October.

There is an indepth reason, but in a nutshell, because of the pandemic and issues of filming etc, it will allow them to start s11 in October and get back to their normal schedule.

Essentially these are filler episodes. From memory I think there is 6 episodes to go, then a break till October.
I'm going to ask a stupid question but when is it available to watch here?

I'm going to ask a stupid question but when is it available to watch here?
Not stupid.

It lands on Foxtel on Monday arvo I think. This episode though was released two weeks before schedule for premium memberships of AMC.

Or you can "watch" it "Pirates of the Caribbean" style as AMC premium releases the episode two days earlier before ie, Saturday arvo.

Mar 29, 2007
Rand McNally
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
TWD will drop today Aus time in the US for those Jack Sparrow types.. I stopped watching a few seasons ago, when the whole Negan/Hill Top/Kingdom/Trash People Wars were on. Seeing as this is the last season i watched a few recaps over the weekend and may give it a go. will be interested to see how they wrap it up.

Aug 20, 2010
The Netherrealm
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Bayern, Chelsea FC, Raiders
TWD will drop today Aus time in the US for those Jack Sparrow types.. I stopped watching a few seasons ago, when the whole Negan/Hill Top/Kingdom/Trash People Wars were on. Seeing as this is the last season i watched a few recaps over the weekend and may give it a go. will be interested to see how they wrap it up.
season's 9 and 10 are awesome, you should definitely get back into it

I too have fallen off, but only after Negan went face.

Kinda got the impression from the mid season Negan episode that they'll build to him being the big bad again.

Back