FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

When D was in Dwights room he looked at a little ornament that resembled a building (I said prison at the time) with a tank next to it. The camera focused on this which means it has meaning. Is someone at saviour (savior) land an expert in making these? cause if it is the prison/tank its very coincidental. Maybe he/she watched the carnage?

walking_dead_david_morrissey_tank_a_p.jpg

TWD-Episode-408-Governor-560.jpg

When D was in Dwights room he looked at a little ornament that resembled a building (I said prison at the time) with a tank next to it. The camera focused on this which means it has meaning. Is someone at saviour (savior) land an expert in making these? cause if it is the prison/tank its very coincidental. Maybe he/she watched the carnage?

So where's the screenshot of the ornament so we can compare?

Yeah dunno - Dwight carving a chess set. If Negan has a large operation maybe Dwight was scouting Ricks mob.

Could be anything.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would be a much bigger operation than I thought if they were scouting a group 1000km away in Georgia.

Or refugees lobbed up. Or it's a coincidence.

Not sure what they could be foreshadowing. If it's the Governor again I'd be disappointed. Can't recall if anyone of note from his mob survived?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back