FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Carol be killed off already?
She's a hugely overrated character. Flip flops from badass to total wreck season to season, and it's incredibly tiresome. Especially when it gets characters a lot more likeable hurt or killed.

She's a hugely overrated character. Flip flops from badass to total wreck season to season, and it's incredibly tiresome. Especially when it gets characters a lot more likeable hurt or killed.

I hate everything about her.

I just hate dumb crap like they are all standing on a ledge with the horde right there waiting to be picked off one by one at their feet.

So instead of killing off all those zombies piece of piss easily they decided to jump over them.

That's poor writing imo.

I just hate dumb crap like they are all standing on a ledge with the horde right there waiting to be picked off one by one at their feet.

So instead of killing off all those zombies piece of piss easily they decided to jump over them.

That's poor writing imo.
Or why not just grab a zombie and cover themselves in its blood and walk through undetected?

And why is Carol acting like such a child? Grief is no excuse for such a ‘warrior’

Tense episode.

No way Jerry should have made it out. Would have been a terrifyingly cool death scene.

So sick of Carol. Kill her off.
Yeah I liked it.

The horde was a bit lame. In the old days a single zombie would have grabbed a foot and pulled them down to their death.

But the escape was tense, and we don't know if the collapse killed anyone.

Yeah I liked it.

The horde was a bit lame. In the old days a single zombie would have grabbed a foot and pulled them down to their death.

But the escape was tense, and we don't know if the collapse killed anyone.
I had my money on Jerry to get it early on. So close.

I predict nobody died in the collapse. Could be another spin off series - Fear the Spelunking Dead.

How Jerry survived is a mystery, I mean some of the other characters struggled to get through the final gap but Jerry just slides through like it became some gaping living organism.

How Jerry survived is a mystery, I mean some of the other characters struggled to get through the final gap but Jerry just slides through like it became some gaping living organism.
I think it became larger with more people going through it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone who is terrified of small spaces, i could barely watch that cave scene.
Was having heart palpitations.

Ok Ep, but if they don't kill Carol soon i'm done.

Up there with Walter White's missus as most annoying female in a TV series.

‘how quickly we forget Lori Grimes... :(

AMC air them online for subscribers before the tv airing, I believe

I think that’s AMC Premiere customers - commercial free too. Regular AMC (channel) subscribers just get access after it airs once they’ve logged into the app with their TV credentials

Remove this Banner Ad

Back