FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

And an anthology series, Tales of the Walking Dead.
I haven't liked TWD as much since Rick & Carl went but I like Daryl & Carol & I like anthology shows so good news.
Fear back on next month also.

Happy with a Daryl spin off, unhappy with a Carol addition.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, spin-off of Daryl and Negan biking around the USA solving crimes.

I’m usually on the positive side of things but I thought it was fairly ordinary

Agree, a bit of a nothing episode. Can't believe we waited months for that and not one worthwhile death.

Beta dying to finish the Whisperers wasn't worthwhile? who did you want to die?

He was always going to did. Not like that was a shock.

Would have been very happy if Carol died. Or anyone really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Beta would turn to good like Negan and then in last ever ep next season he’d give a concert and all the main characters come up on stage at the end with all streamers and balloons falling down and we’d all be in tears.......alas

Thought Beta would turn to good like Negan and then in last ever ep next season he’d give a concert and all the main characters come up on stage at the end with all streamers and balloons falling down and we’d all be in tears.......alas

And Paul McCartney comes out and does Hey Jude.

Good to see the gorgeous Maggie back. Can’t even remember how or why she left hilltop? As other mentioned will be intersting to see how she reacts to Neegs now he’s a do gooder without lucille. Also what happened to michonne?

lol what was with the storm troopers? Is this the next evil the gang confronts now the whisperers are cactus?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back