FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is everybody watching The World Beyond? I've watched the first two episodes on Prime but don't want to comment if people are watching it elsewhere and are behind.

Where is everybody watching The World Beyond? I've watched the first two episodes on Prime but don't want to comment if people are watching it elsewhere and are behind.
Is it on Prime? Cool I canceled Foxtel.

Is it any good?

Not sure if there's a separate thread for it but what does everyone think of Fear?

I've never found a show so hard to follow from episode to episode, season to season.

I can go a year without watching TWD and still remember who is who and where they've been and all that. No chance with fear.

Not sure if there's a separate thread for it but what does everyone think of Fear?

I've never found a show so hard to follow from episode to episode, season to season.

I can go a year without watching TWD and still remember who is who and where they've been and all that. No chance with fear.
I think they had a major cull of main characters a while back so that doesn't help for continuity I guess.

Wifey thinks we're up to date with it but I'm pretty sure we never watched last season. I'm not arguing with her though. Ok dear. I guess you would know better than me about these things since it's your show.

Sooner or later she's going to realise though.

I think they had a major cull of main characters a while back so that doesn't help for continuity I guess.

Wifey thinks we're up to date with it but I'm pretty sure we never watched last season. I'm not arguing with her though. Ok dear. I guess you would know better than me about these things since it's your show.

Sooner or later she's going to realise though.

My level of understanding at the moment of the entire show is "Ok that's Morgan. That's something to hold onto."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I did too because most of it was straightforward. There was none of this "who is he with? Where have they been? Why are they not with so-and-so" crap that has plagued the last season or so
To be fair i hope they merge fear into twd this season with a view to wrapping it up next season, paves the way for the 2 movies to round it out and into the Daryl and carol spin off.

Just need some info. I’ve lost track of where I’m actually up to with TWD in the last year or so. I’m thinking that the last bit I saw was the 8-ep stretch where (female) Alpha was killed. Based on that, any idea which episode I can re-commence by viewing?

Just need some info. I’ve lost track of where I’m actually up to with TWD in the last year or so. I’m thinking that the last bit I saw was the 8-ep stretch where (female) Alpha was killed. Based on that, any idea which episode I can re-commence by viewing?

Alpha died in S10E12.

Happy Anniversary........

View attachment 993505

I remember trying to watch as many youtube videos as possible to work out who Negan killed.

Not sure if you remember, but every cast member was actually "killed" in order to hide the identity.

When Daryl punched Negan, I wanted to hit Daryl myself. :drunk:

Happy Anniversary........

View attachment 993505

I actually rewatched that the other week. I noticed that

In the few moments of life Glenn had left after getting bashed he was actually brain-damaged, and acted accordingly (speech, etc)

I didn't quite pick up on this the first time I saw it. Good little bit of detail.

This and the bathtub scene at Terminus are the jewels in the crown for me as far as this series goes. And that bloke (forget his name) being eaten alive through the revolving door of some warehouse they were scavenging from.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back