FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Outnumbered and out armed now .....why haven't they at least had the nerd making explosives to booby trap the place ??

Because, as Rick said, they'd be found out.

But some people in Alexandria haven't been listening. And we have Negan killing people in return. Just what Rick didn't want.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Because, as Rick said, they'd be found out.

But some people in Alexandria haven't been listening. And we have Negan killing people in return. Just what Rick didn't want.

Pretty sure Negan was killing people just for the shits and giggles ...so it was never going to end well for them giving up all their weapons

Had to see if had guts though, so it was required imo.

Plus, he just sunk the white ball, so what better way to get the better of your opponent?
those yank tables have bucket pockets ..he also scratched the white ball ..next camera shot it's back on the Table ...and whilst i'm on it the thing that most annoyed me...Regan offered to bang the chubby chick ..but had no interest in Rosalita, who is way hotter than any of his wives ..i mean seriously ????

Yeah, you're right, he spun the white into the pocket. Maybe after Negan also sunk the white he thought "* this game" and decided that violence would be more interesting.

Weird that he wouldn't take Rosita with him and bang her.

Does Negan just like to shock a crowd? It seems that every time he kills or maims someone there's a bunch of people watching. He really seemed to get off on their reaction.

No mention of T-Dog style u turn from the woman of michonne had under hostage or was it michonne driving ???

I thought michonne just shot her. Redhead mentioned silencer, thought I heard a pfft, car turns around. I don't concentrate too intently on this these days so may be wrong.

No mention of T-Dog style u turn from the woman of michonne had under hostage or was it michonne driving ???
Michonne popped a cap in her ass

Lol its funny, the only place I see people complaining about Jeffrey Dean Morgan's acting is on this forum
Think there is a critic or two who have said similar

There's a link in this thread I believe?

I thought michonne just shot her. Redhead mentioned silencer, thought I heard a pfft, car turns around. I don't concentrate too intently on this these days so may be wrong.

i think my eyes glazed over during that scene.

the ranga said we all negan and pointed at i think a bunch of cars?

i think my eyes glazed over during that scene.

the ranga said we all negan and pointed at i think a bunch of cars?

I thought there were a ton of walkers? I didn't get it either.

And yeah she killed the woman. I was sniffing glue at the time and still got that.

Honestly. Some people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that was a weird shot. Was like you had to be watching in 4K to see what was down there. No idea what they were looking at.
Good

I am not the only one. I couldn't see what it was.

My initial thought was heaps of walkers, but then what the red head said didn't really make sense.

Yeah that was a weird shot. Was like you had to be watching in 4K to see what was down there. No idea what they were looking at.
Yep agreed was far too quick a shot.

But after that woman spoke and then Michonne says we're outnumbered it made sense.

Stillo a longer and closer shot would have been good??

Yes

During Michonne's reconnaissance trip, she learns that she and her friends are vastly outnumbered by the enemy. But that only strengthens her resolve to fight back, because like nearly everybody else in this episode (minus Carol), she's comes to the realization that the moment they even accept the rules of Negan's game, they've already lost.

Now I am wasting my time reading recaps...

I am a bit conflicted, however. Negan kills Spencer for being a weasel and that's gratifying. When Negan later tells Rick that he A) brought Carl home even though he tried to machine-gun him and B) killed the guy who was trying to get Negan to kill Rick, I had to agree with him. Negan could have just killed, captured or tortured Carl but he refrains. He could have taken Spencer up on his offer and put him in charge, but he doesn't. These actions give Negan a little bit more mystery and depth than I've given him credit for, granting a touch of complexity to a black-and-white villain. I still think he's mostly annoying, but I liked him more tonight than I have previously.
Negan has always been about firstly a big show of violence to get everyone's attention, then smaller control strategies - burn their mattresses so they aren't too comfortable, take everything so they are forced to scavenge for him or starve completely - and then vicious retribution when plebs break the rules. But for people who produce or show promise as leaders or warriors he breaks them down and then offers his hand to help them back up.

There is no mystery. He is an intelligent bully without any limits now there is nobody bigger than him.

Then again I am a book reader so this is the second time I've seen this. DJ/hooker/models probably don't even read because their eyes are painted on.

None of these recap articles are saying what Michonne saw because NONE OF THEM KNOW and they don't want to admit it.

SOMEONE KNOWS!!!! WHY AREN'T THEY TELLING US????

another article says michonne saw what they're up against and then did the t-dog u turn. FOR FUX SAKE WHAT DID SHE SEE??????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back