FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The World Beyond

WHAT IS THAT??

vlcsnap-2016-12-14-13h08m14s997.png

Dec 26, 2005
Park Orchards
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ParkOrchards FC. Mitch-Scot Cycling
They are all spread out basically evenly. Like walkers.

If they were trying to make it look like a Negan camp or something then they stuffed it up.

Michonne has seen herds before. What is she spooked about? WHAT???

I took it a large group of people. Cars, paddocks, a whole lot of saviours. Red-headed saviour certainly knew where to take Michonne. Perhaps this is another one of their out-post areas. When Michonne talked to Rick later that night she spoke of being hopelessly out-numbered…. I took her mean that Negan has even greater numbers than they thought he did.

Also, that mystery guy with the weird looking shoes who followed Rick and Aaron back to Alexandria and was hiding in the bushes at the end…. surely he's the owner of the houseboat with all of those weapons and the author of that "you won, but you lost " note. He's looking to f*** s**t up!! (I hope)

I took it a large group of people. Cars, paddocks, a whole lot of saviours. Red-headed saviour certainly knew where to take Michonne. Perhaps this is another one of their out-post areas. When Michonne talked to Rick later that night she spoke of being hopelessly out-numbered…. I took her mean that Negan has even greater numbers than they thought he did.

Also, that mystery guy with the weird looking shoes who followed Rick and Aaron back to Alexandria and was hiding in the bushes at the end…. surely he's the owner of the houseboat with all of those weapons and the author of that "you won, but you lost " note. He's looking to f*** s**t up!! (I hope)
I thought the houseboat looked deserted - it had dead bodies on it. It'll be a dude from another survivor group.

mandy

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2001
Heaven
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood

I'm glad it wasn't just me.

Dec 26, 2005
Park Orchards
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ParkOrchards FC. Mitch-Scot Cycling
I thought the houseboat looked deserted - it had dead bodies on it. It'll be a dude from another survivor group.

Wasn't there somebody watching Aaron and Rick fight their way onboard through all of the zombies in the water and then later when they left the houseboat. We saw a quick shot of a hoodie or something and then those funky looking shoes stepping down into some mud. Same hoodie dude with the same shoes at the end of the show watching Alexandria through binoculars. I reckon he's going to be the one who wrote that note as well as the guy who had all of those wooden danger signs up on the way in. Aaron busted one of them to make oars…. the guy had painted his name on that sign congratulating anyone who managed to make it this far. Can't remember what it was though. Started with W maybe.

Wasn't there somebody watching Aaron and Rick fight their way onboard through all of the zombies in the water and then later when they left the houseboat. We saw a quick shot of a hoodie or something and then those funky looking shoes stepping down into some mud. Same hoodie dude with the same shoes at the end of the show watching Alexandria through binoculars. I reckon he's going to be the one who wrote that note as well as the guy who had all of those wooden danger signs up on the way in. Aaron busted one of them to make oars…. the guy had painted his name on that sign congratulating anyone who managed to make it this far. Can't remember what it was though. Started with W maybe.

Aaron's sign has ASSHOLES written on it which is pretty funny when you think about it.

Entirely possible the boots are just one massive troll and it's just Dwight out looking for Darryl.
Dwight had binoculars in his room when Darryl was in there eating his peanut butter.
And Carl killed a few guys so a new pair of boots or two would be up for grabs.
Gets everyone talking for a few months.

A group not in the comics has been added so it is most likely a scout for them.

Back