FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Has popped up several times, frankly I wouldn't be surprised if they included the helicopter into the story because they accidentally had the helicopter in that horrible green screen Rick moment.

Maybe the chopper is the same one that the other dude dies in from FWD when it's shot down. Maybe it's just more crossover mayo?

The timelines probably don't work but that probably wouldn't bother them given they're okay with leaving whole scenes out.

I'm almost certain the chopper will be the link to FTWD. I'm not sure if it was seen before the rumblings started for both timelines marrying up.

Solid episode. Wasn't a fan of the double cross on the saviours, though happy the way that long haired dude died.
It was a disjointed, and also agree don't get how Negan, with his arms largely pinned, can managed to seemingly open a case, get out guns, pictures and a flare and get an advantage over Janis.
The Chopper, well I remember Simon asking Janis what the land area for when before he killed them all. Seems it was for a chopper. Also, how could they not see Negan lying on a stretcher in a cleared area I don't know.....but anyway, plot holes are common in TWD these days.

From how I saw it, it seemed pretty straight forward, albeit typically far-fetched. Negan was tied to the trolley across the chest and waist. He got his hands out from the waist as the chest ties slipped up. All the gear (photos, gun, flare) was in Jadis’ Bag, which was sitting to the side. He rolled over to that gear as the trolley he was laying on had wheels. The flare and bonfire she was setting up (that had Lucille sitting in it) was to get the attention of the helicoptor, of which we still don’t know the occupants...

Last edited:
From how I saw it, it seemed pretty straight forward, albeit typically far-fetched. Negan was tied to the trolley across the chest and waist. He got his hands out from the waist as the chest ties slipped up. All the gear (photos, gun, flare) was in Jadis’ Bag, which was sitting to the side. He rolled over to that gear as the trolley he was laying on had wheels. The flare and bonfire she was setting up (that had Lucille sitting in it) was to get the attention of the helicoptor, of which we still don’t know the occupants...

I suppose anything can happen without being shown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just watching now hoping that ever poorly scripted character dies a slow painful death. The decline of this show has been astounding.

Just got around to watching last weeks episode today and kinda wish I hadn't bothered, the writers are treating the viewers like idiots.

The whole scene between Jadis and Negan was appalling, as others have pointed out, he goes from being trussed up like a xmas turkey to being free and armed within twenty seconds, without any explanation.
I assume she brought him back to kill him, he says he wasn't responsible for massacring her people, so yep, she believes him and lets him go, no hard feelings, sorry for the inconvenience.

As I recall, at the end of the previous episode Rick had the bat and Negan had pissed off, yet somehow, again without any explanation, she ends up with Negan and the bloody bat.

The whole thing with Carol, Morgan and the kid was excruciating, how much more emoting do we have to put up with for crying out loud.

Time to kill off most of the cast and start over, plus hiring some decent writers wouldn't go astray either.

Time to kill off most of the cast and start over, plus hiring some decent writers wouldn't go astray either.

After 8 seasons you'd expect it to lose some gloss. So many good story opportunities were missed and time spent on too many nothing stories

Just got around to watching last weeks episode today and kinda wish I hadn't bothered, the writers are treating the viewers like idiots.

The whole scene between Jadis and Negan was appalling, as others have pointed out, he goes from being trussed up like a xmas turkey to being free and armed within twenty seconds, without any explanation.
I assume she brought him back to kill him, he says he wasn't responsible for massacring her people, so yep, she believes him and lets him go, no hard feelings, sorry for the inconvenience.

As I recall, at the end of the previous episode Rick had the bat and Negan had pissed off, yet somehow, again without any explanation, she ends up with Negan and the bloody bat.

The whole thing with Carol, Morgan and the kid was excruciating, how much more emoting do we have to put up with for crying out loud.

And with photos laid out on the ground and a flare in hand. So jarring.

I have no idea what to expect from the finale, possibly a meteor will hit earth ending all life, fade to black.
Well that's the one thing I know won't happen.

I thought it was s**t how we never got the scene where Simon realises Negan is back. We only got to see Dwight's reaction and then next thing you know they're all having a meeting. Sad to see Simon bite it but I guess he was just too interesting to live.

After 8 seasons you'd expect it to lose some gloss. So many good story opportunities were missed and time spent on too many nothing stories

True, although with decent writers and story lines shows can hold their quality (Homeland season seven for instance) plus TWD hasn't just lost it's gloss, it's stepped off a very high cliff IMO and is now in free fall.

And with photos laid out on the ground and a flare in hand. So jarring.

Not the first time they've done that, can't logically explain how something happens so just don't bother trying.

Loved the part last week (very emotional) where Negan explains to Jadis that Lucille was his wife's name and the bat is all he has to remember her by, a piece of wood wrapped in barbed wire that he uses to smash peoples heads in with, mush have been some lady.

Highlights of the latest show, the great chunder escape, and then Eugene burying himself under whatever the hell it was, in approximately fifteen seconds, and another Emmy winning performance from Xander Berkeley (Gregory)

the great chunder escape, and then Eugene burying himself under whatever the hell it was, in approximately fifteen seconds
lol how could I forget about that. Was absolutely ridiculous.

Also thought it was amazing how all Negan's people become complete dead eye assassins when it comes to shooting their own but put these guys against Rick's mob and nobody can hit the side of a barn.

Also thought it was amazing how all Negan's people become complete dead eye assassins when it comes to shooting their own but put these guys against Rick's mob and nobody can hit the side of a barn.

I think you'll find they are decent enough shots when people stand out in the open...

1100x620ezekiel-down-noscale.jpg

Rick's mob tended not to stand out in the open like the Saviors.

I think you'll find they are decent enough shots when people stand out in the open...

1100x620ezekiel-down-noscale.jpg

Rick's mob tended not to stand out in the open like the Saviors.

Weren't they killed by a strafing from a rather large Machine gun?
Hardly have to be a skilled sniper in that case

Remove this Banner Ad

Back