FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess in the context of this dumb series an actor ageing 7 years through puberty and a character ageing 2 years isn't a big deal.
If you really need a kid to be aging accurately across a tv show, check out the movie boyhood. About rhe only place youll see it. Otherwise just deal with the fact it won't happen. Bran has aged a hell of a lot more than he should have in got. Stranger things kids will too.

If you really need a kid to be aging accurately across a tv show, check out the movie boyhood. About rhe only place youll see it. Otherwise just deal with the fact it won't happen. Bran has aged a hell of a lot more than he should have in got. Stranger things kids will too.
I guess we generally get TV shows that have dates or at least the year and if you want a TV show that shows the accuracy of a kid growing up check out the Wonder Years

Cruyff14 loves signatures how bizarre, how bizarre

Stranger Things will likely just skip forward with their age. GOT has the advantage of clearly playing out over a longer time period, it's not inconceivable to think that due to the distances travelled off-screen, etc. that each season of GOT does play out roughly over the course of a year.

Exactly!

In the comic book series, Carl Grimes was seven-years-old when the apocalypse began. In the TV series, he appeared to be about that age.
Carl has existed in comics for over 10 years and almost seven on television. In that time, Riggs has grown from age 10 to 17.

The actor has gone from looking about 7 to 17. It doesn't fit a timeline of 2 years for the series.

I guess in the context of this dumb series an actor ageing 7 years through puberty and a character ageing 2 years isn't a big deal.

lol what are they meant to do? Not show his face? Replace him after 2 seasons with a CGI character? Stupidest criticism ever

They should have killed him off years ago.
Yeaaaaah I agree here.

Unfortunately, I feel that it has always been the plan to kill off Rick before Carl. I think Carl's actor is quite poor and that Rick is a stronger character anyway, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol that was f**kin hilarious, the low budget green screen, CGI junk yard. and Rick falling into the pit [Please internet make that a Gif soon]

This was like if SyFy made a low budget Mad Max rip off, with like $500.

Looks like they spent the $5 budget this week on green screen and bad CGI rather than an extra hour for the intern to find royalty free music.

How many times can Gabriel loose his faith.

The Walking Dead Staring
- Rick, the leader
- Michone, the Blacksploitation ninja
- Father Gabriel, The priest who loses faith every week
- Rosita, The loose cannon
- Aaron, The gay one who isnt the cliche gay character
- Tara, The childish lesbian

And junkyard characters who are not allowed to speak full sentences, just words with pauses Guns.... Soon.... or else.....

The writing this week was painful.

Looks like they will kill Carol soon.

lol that was f**kin hilarious, the low budget green screen, CGI junk yard. and Rick falling into the pit [Please internet make that a Gif soon]

This was like if SyFy made a low budget Mad Max rip off, with like $500.

Looks like they spent the $5 budget this week on green screen and bad CGI rather than an extra hour for the intern to find royalty free music.

How many times can Gabriel loose his faith.

The Walking Dead Staring
- Rick, the leader
- Michone, the Blacksploitation ninja
- Father Gabriel, The priest who loses faith every week
- Rosita, The loose cannon
- Aaron, The gay one who isnt the cliche gay character
- Tara, The childish lesbian

And junkyard characters who are not allowed to speak full sentences, just words with pauses Guns.... Soon.... or else.....

The writing this week was painful.

Looks like they will kill Carol soon.

Gotta agree, that was one bloody weird episode, thought the new mob were talking zombies there for a while. :eek:

Still, any episode without Negan is a plus in my book, unfortunately it looks like he's bobbing up (and down) again next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back