FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

How many villains has the show really had though? Not including walkers there's The Governor, Terminus, the hospital people, Wolves, and Negan. Only Negan and The Governor were given more than half a dozen episodes, and even then I'm not sure Negan comes first.

Exactly lol. There's not much to beat, but you can only beat who they put in front of you, as they say. Don't see how he isn't clearly the best villain. He should get a flashback ep next season which would further cement him. The Guv? Pfffft please, Negan makes him look like a schoolgirl.

You post reminded me though, why in the name of god didn't they devote more than 2 episodes to the cannibals at Terminus? Could have been epic.

Aaron is a pretty good side character, I agree his bf will get killed and he and Jesus will hookup.
I agree that Eric will die but I don't see the need for Aaron-Jesus to happen. They aren't pandas at the zoo.

You post reminded me though, why in the name of god didn't they devote more than 2 episodes to the cannibals at Terminus? Could have been epic.
Spot on. Loved the buildup with them being lured in by the maps/signs etc. Then they were there and they were out in no time.

Last edited:

wonder how a survivors vs govs gang would go.

I'll let you know!
08be3db75efd5a3a6aa1fba7623a88d6.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just finished watching the finale about 15 mins ago. Those dirty, dirty ******* garbos, hate their dialog and now their faces. If they don't change their mind and help Alexandria next season then I hope they die.

Haircut and Burny-face still have a big role to play next season. Old mate Haircut to grow some balls and turn the tides in Alexandria's favour at a pivotal moment and Burny-face to lead a worker uprising within the Sanctuary.

They're gonna need a hell of a lot more people if they're to take on Sanctuary, the heard we saw a few episodes ago might come into play I think. Also, if the old hag either has a change of heart or dies and her grand daughter leads we may see them again, but that seems a little too obvious a plot to be used.

I've watched all 7 seasons in a pretty condensed time frame as I'm a late comer to the party and all in all I didn't mind this season. There was maybe a little too much character development of Negan for mine, they humanized him quite a bit and it took away some of that facade that was so captivating at the end of season 6.

Pretty good place to end the season, imo. Gives plenty of anticipation for the next.

I hate how so many comments online (a silly place to find rational judgements I suppose) criticise Eugene and call him a traitor. He's just doing what the Everyman would. Not going with Sasha/Rosita, not giving the pills to Negan's wives...everything he does is the logical move to ensure his survival. He adapts.

He's about my favourite character on the show at the moment because I reckon he's quite realistic and intelligent in the way he goes about it.

#teameugene

Quite comfortably the worst season. I know people diss season two, but it was still new, you had the massive Sophia twist, the tension and showdown between Rick and Shane. It was fine. This season just dragged, there were episodes about inconsequential characters, the finale should have been the mid season finale and everything that happens next season should have taken place in the second half of this season. We got 16 episodes and got absolutely nowhere. They didn't even take the opportunity to clear out some of the dead wood.

The final episode had some decent tension, but the final battle was silly and it didn't make up for weaknesses of the season overall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only seen the first 8 episodes but they're not that bad. It was interesting to see Rick genuinely and reluctantly submit to Negan before revolting again. Carl needs a haircut. I still like the loyalty of Michonne and Darryl to Rick.

What frustrates me is the long grind to return to having power. I actually like the show better when they have freedom and the ability to go up against rival clans easily. Season 7 - a whole season of being forced tributaries to Negan by the sounds of it - is just far too long.

Three actors got promoted to series regular status: Simon, Jadis and Enid. I'm really interested to see what they do with Enid.
Excited to see what they do with Simon.

Big meh for Enid, and an even bigger meh for Jadis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back