FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t buy for one second that they wouldn’t have shot Gregory down as soon as he arrived at the Hilltop.

If for no other reason then his acting, has to be the worst in the show surely.

Anyway that's the hat trick, three c**p shows on the trot.
As if the Jesus and Tara morality saga last week wasn't bad enough, now we have Jesus and Morgan going through the same angst (plus the hand wringing whether to let Gregory into Hilltop or not) as post #2051 above points out, the show has stepped off a cliff and is in free fall at the moment.

Wondering if I dropped off for a few minutes, at one point Rick and Daryl were trapped inside wherever the hell they were, then the next scene with Rick he's wandering out with the baby and all seems right with the world.

This episode begins with more inspiration speeches. Smiling. I hope King isn’t trying to convince himself.

Hang on, we’re flashing back and forth between scenes again. Seems to be common.

If Im giving a speech Id be a little quiet about it. Don’t wanna give position away surely?

OH ITS A TRAP!!!! Well planned King!!!

Um back at another location people are still shooting at each other. Wait why are the baddies stopping? Wtf is going on?

Interesting how Jesus feels about the prisoners. It will be his downfall. This is what Id do. Shoot the long haired saviour and….oh never mind we got zombies rolling down the hill!!!!

CMON shoot the runaways!! Surely they’re not hard to shoot??!?!!??!!? FFS MORG!!! Oh s**t Jesus let Morgan kill em all.

Back to Kingy E. Um, how about just taking their guns and ….. oh never mind, you are. Go Team K!!

OK. Look, I admit I switched off after that scene. That was Monday night. Gonna finish the episode now, Thursday.

Gregory u bitch. Maggie don’t let him in FFS. Maggie you fill them jeans out so nicely. SHOOT THE PRICK! Why is greg wearing a suit?

Ah back to the battlefield. Question, so they’re all “dead”. They zombify and start eating the dead….what happens when the one feasted on turns? Do they stop or keep gnawing at their new zombie mate?

Rick with the polaroids. Look at this photograph!

Poor gay guy, his soulmate has turned :(

How is he gonna take Gracie back to hilltop alone? Drive and carry?

OH s**t who firing at Rick??? Yeah D!!!!

Oh s**t x 2. Sniper!!!

Trailer for next week looks, well, wtf is going on?

The zombies meandering over that cliff it a perfect metaphor for how this show is going.

The show lost itself with S7 and how slow they were in progressing the story and the rubbish filler episodes.

The series has become one where you only need to watch the first episode, then the mid season finale, the next episode after that, then the season finale.

I feel its days are numbered. I believe it has no more than 3 years left and thats only because I think its already committed to another 2 years.

The show lost itself with S7 and how slow they were in progressing the story and the rubbish filler episodes.

The series has become one where you only need to watch the first episode, then the mid season finale, the next episode after that, then the season finale.

I feel its days are numbered. I believe it has no more than 3 years left and thats only because I think its already committed to another 2 years.

Like uni. Go to first lecture, maybe one or two in the middle depending if there are attractive members of the opposite sex attending, then the final one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found it a bit much that a group of weakass swamp zombies could pull down a powerful tiger of that size that easily. I know it's faithful to the source material (apparently), but still. It's not like walkers magically grow razor sharp talons or something.

wasnt perfect but better

Rambo Carol is awesome, she should have shot the button though. Having them not flank her and just fire aimlessly at the car was stupid.

Finally CGI tiger died which is a plus.

I didn't think that episode was any better or worse. One thing's for sure though, if I'm ever in a vehicle being shot at directly by a 50 cal machine gun I hope it's one of those jeeps. Thing was indestructible.
Episodes that focus on fewer storylines tend to be better, unless they focus on a total gimp like Tara, so I liked this one.

Gave a little fist pump when Jerry saved the King, though getting really tired of the trope of ‘main character being saved at the last second’. Has it always been so rampant on TV before or am I just starting to notice the lazy writing now? Even in shows I’m fully into, like Gotham, it gets very tiresome.

I’ll blame LotR and their ****ing Deus Ex Eagles, shall I? :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back