FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The World Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

New characters for Season 7, created for the TV show. They are set to be introduced in episode 6 of the upcoming season.

Naomi is a grandmotherly type who, having lost so many loved ones, is now willing to do whatever it takes not to have to bury any more. (Maybe she’s being introduced to counsel Carol about the awful necessities of the post-apocalyptic world… ) On the flip side is Jennie, a sunny-side-up kinda teenager — oh, Caaarl! — who sounds a lot like Beth 2.0, “kind, with a world-weary toughness.

=============================================

Continued from "Seasons 1 to 6" thread:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...e-au-screening-seasons-1-to-6.749494/page-378

=============================================

Last edited by a moderator:

TWD is the marked down past-its-used-by-date chicken pieces that you found at the back of the supermarket but when you eat them you end vomiting everywhere, even though the sauce you cooked it with was rather nice.

TWD is the marked down past-its-used-by-date chicken pieces that you found at the back of the supermarket but when you eat them you end vomiting everywhere, even though the sauce you cooked it with was rather nice.

but you're cooking it at home so it's healthy.

Dec 26, 2005
Park Orchards
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ParkOrchards FC. Mitch-Scot Cycling
F**K AMC
https://torrentfreak.com/amc-threatens-copyright-lawsuit-over-walking-dead-spoiler-160614/

bulling people with bogus lawsuits that will never hold up, because they know the individuals wont be able to afford the legal costs.

This is all because the producers couldnt decide who to kill in the season final and AMC let that happen.

Fairly unbiased article.... not written by one of the spoiler's mates at all.

Who f***ing cares? Can't understand why so many people got worked up by this. It never occurred to me that I was ripped off in last season's finale by not knowing who got whacked until I read all of these threads telling me how angry I should be because I didn't know who it was.

Dunno about the rest of you but I kinda expected the cliffhanger.... pretty commonplace really. Jon Snow ring any bells? Happy to wait until October to find out too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeffrey Dunn Morgan (Negan), Tom Payne (Team Rick’s Jesus), Austin Amelio (Team Savior’s Dwight) and Xander Berkeley (Team Hilltop’s Gregory) have all been added to the main cast list for the next season of The Walking Dead.
Will old mate Trevor (GTA5) be reprising his role? Seemed like he was Negan's right hand man in the finale.

Aug 20, 2010
The Netherrealm
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Bayern, Chelsea FC, Raiders
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
I wonder if AMC are regretting the backlash from the cop out ending. stock in the company has dropped 25% this year and they are looking to cut about 200 jobs, so im expecting them to f**k with more shows and force more showrunners out again to cut more costs. and will end up with even more filler in the season.

Also we will get a return date on the weekend at comic con and a trailer featuring Negan and some characters no one cares about so they dont spoil who they decided to kill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back