FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
That's weird, I could swear that FX was running Talking Dead over the last month or so, I just assumed it was for Fear. Must have just been repeats then.

Really? They may have but I only looked for it in the time slot around it for the first episode so I could series link it but it wasn't there so I didn't even look for it after that. I'm pissed if I didn't look hard enough.

Really? They may have but I only looked for it in the time slot around it for the first episode so I could series link it but it wasn't there so I didn't even look for it after that. I'm pissed if I didn't look hard enough.

There was definitely a Talking Dead running regularly during the last month plus, would have been late nights when I saw it as I usually do a late cycle to see if anything catches my eye before heading off to bed/switching on the PS4.

I also don't think there is any moral outrage if you went back and grabbed them off EZTV (or streamed off the FX website at that).

There was definitely a Talking Dead running regularly during the last month plus, would have been late nights when I saw it as I usually do a late cycle to see if anything catches my eye before heading off to bed/switching on the PS4.

I also don't think there is any moral outrage if you went back and grabbed them off EZTV (or streamed off the FX website at that).

All good. The eps are only as good as the week they were in. I liked the immediate reaction to episodes.

Mind you Fear is a bizarre offshoot at this stage and Talking Dead likes to cheer lead everything so I'd rather see them doing constructive criticism for this show because it ain't all good.

Also I have my theory of who Negan killed which is somewhat related. There is a scene where Eugene gives Rick specific instructions to make ammo. There doesn't seem to be much point for this scene unless the person who knows how to make the bullets isn't going to be there in the future. The scene just seemed to be shoe horned in to me. It would have been less suspicious if he discussed it with a few people in Alexandria and gave the instructions to them then.
Yep, I agree that Eugene is toast for the same reason.

Yep, I agree that Eugene is toast for the same reason.

Would Eugene take it like a man?

I can see Negan taking out the weakest because he needs strong workers, but can see him taking out the strongest because he wants to remind them how strong he is. Then I can see him take out one that would cause a lot of outrage just to show that nothing is beyond him.

Would Eugene take it like a man?

I can see Negan taking out the weakest because he needs strong workers, but can see him taking out the strongest because he wants to remind them how strong he is. Then I can see him take out one that would cause a lot of outrage just to show that nothing is beyond him.
Eugene was just starting to come around and contribute to the group. 'Taking it like a man' could indicate surprise on Negan's part too.

Eugene was just starting to come around and contribute to the group. 'Taking it like a man' could indicate surprise on Negan's part too.

I really didn't see a future for Eugene anyway so I am fine with it, but people are going to feel pretty ripped off. I see about 4 tiers of importance and Eugene is on the lowest tier.

On Talking Dead the creators indicated the early part of the new season will centre around the fall out from this death. They also indicated they are aware that fans feel ripped off by not knowing who it was and leaving a cliffhanger so they intent to make it worth their while.

I really didn't see a future for Eugene anyway so I am fine with it, but people are going to feel pretty ripped off. I see about 4 tiers of importance and Eugene is on the lowest tier.

On Talking Dead the creators indicated the early part of the new season will centre around the fall out from this death. They also indicated they are aware that fans feel ripped off by not knowing who it was and leaving a cliffhanger so they intent to make it worth their while.
I hope it isn't Eugene, but mainly because I've actually grown to like him after hating him initially. I don't want to be ripped off so hoping it is a big name.

I hope it isn't Eugene, but mainly because I've actually grown to like him after hating him initially. I don't want to be ripped off so hoping it is a big name.
I guess I liked Eugene from the beginning. The only time I probably hated him is when he revealed he lied about "the mission" when going to Washington. As a character he's not much of a fighter or a leader, but he added a certain intelligence and perspective that others didn't think of or considered. Though there are characters I prefer before Eugene. Those are Rick, Carol, Glenn, Maggie, Abraham, Daryl and Michonne.

The problem is they've already done this story line with Terminus, and now they're doing it again except they're killing off a main character but doing it in a way solely to generate twitter reaction and treating the audience like idiots. It's like a competition to see how close they can come to breaking the fourth wall without actually having Rick wink at the camera. I couldn't care less who died tbh, I used to like Daryl but they effectively killed him by having him cry after half a glass of moonshine a couple of seasons back

The audio that was leaked a few months ago makes it pretty obvious who is killed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F**K AMC
https://torrentfreak.com/amc-threatens-copyright-lawsuit-over-walking-dead-spoiler-160614/

bulling people with bogus lawsuits that will never hold up, because they know the individuals wont be able to afford the legal costs.

This is all because the producers couldnt decide who to kill in the season final and AMC let that happen.

Apparently AMC has been harassing members from spoil the dead. Members of staff on forum/family members and even their employers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back