FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:

I'd love that ending.

Would piss so many ppl off!:D
I'm still hoping JK Rowling comes out with another Harry Potter book to end end that story this way.

Or what if the whole Game of Thrones storyline is a dream inside Bran's head as he is recovering from the fall in the first episode.

I've continued watching shows before long after their drop in quality has made it not worth the while, at least TWD has provided us with a neon flashing light in the form of that ridiculous clickbait finale letting us know that now is absolutely the time to jump off. Nice of them, really.

I've continued watching shows before long after their drop in quality has made it not worth the while, at least TWD has provided us with a neon flashing light in the form of that ridiculous clickbait finale letting us know that now is absolutely the time to jump off. Nice of them, really.

it's what they would've wanted

I'd say that nobody saves them, but rather Rick and the crew have to learn to deal with Negan taking all of their s**t.

Until they find a way to fight back.

Before reading this please note that this is my theory. It's not a spoiler because I don't know what happens next, but there's a chance I could be right.

I think they will have to deal Negan too and I think I can see how they are going to fight back. Negan is likely to take most or all their guns and ammo. Luckily for them they happen to have the basic plans of creating their own ammo in the factory in place. I'd imagine the next season would be them figuring out how to set it up and create the ammo while Negan is keeping a close watch on them.

Also I have my theory of who Negan killed which is somewhat related. There is a scene where Eugene gives Rick specific instructions to make ammo. There doesn't seem to be much point for this scene unless the person who knows how to make the bullets isn't going to be there in the future. The scene just seemed to be shoe horned in to me. It would have been less suspicious if he discussed it with a few people in Alexandria and gave the instructions to them then.

Can't believe it's only been two months since the season ended. October can't come quickly enough! The outrage that came with not seeing who Negan belted to death has slowly been replaced with calm curiosity. Fear the Walking Dead is ok, but it's just not the same as the original series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe it's only been two months since the season ended. October can't come quickly enough! The outrage that came with not seeing who Negan belted to death has slowly been replaced with calm curiosity. Fear the Walking Dead is ok, but it's just not the same as the original series.

And Fear is on a hiatus too. Shame we didn't get to see Talking Dead over here for the Fear season.

I am still cringing at that final Walking Dead scene. I can't think of anybody in the group I want to see on the end of it. I'm not someone that cheers one of the 'good guys' being dispatched in that fashion. Want to know who it is and want to see the changing storyline as a result, but might watch with only one eye open.

I already like and hate Negan with a passion. Character wise, so strong. Fan wise, I will probably stew for a couple of seasons until he is taken out in some fantastic way.

I like Fear the Walking Dead for the alternative it offers.

I hate Fear the Walking Dead because the world is till full of people who make dumb decisions that get other people killed. All this contrived drama, they need to just get with the program and gear up, lock and load.

I don't think any of them are appreciating the gravity of the situation yet and it frustrates me because if I saw a hint of the things they have on that show I would be duct-taping kitchen knives to broom handles and filling the bath with water to drink.

While i agree its unlikely to be them...could be a flashback scene

There is already a flashback scene thats been filmed for the first episode. They have both been seen on subsequent episodes.

I like Fear the Walking Dead for the alternative it offers.

I hate Fear the Walking Dead because the world is till full of people who make dumb decisions that get other people killed. All this contrived drama, they need to just get with the program and gear up, lock and load.

I don't think any of them are appreciating the gravity of the situation yet and it frustrates me because if I saw a hint of the things they have on that show I would be duct-taping kitchen knives to broom handles and filling the bath with water to drink.
I watched and liked the first season of Fear the walking dead. However I heard that it got a mixed reaction. People either really liked it or they hated it. Is the second season better or worse then the second season?

I liked it because you don't really see zombie show/movies where society begins to break down. It normally goes straight to the middle of the zombie apocalypse. I like seeing how society slowly crumbles on major disaster/outbreak shows.

I'm not too surprised that people make stupid decisions in the show. For the initial start of the zombie outbreak to be successful people need to make stupid decisions. Walkers are slow and stupid. They are really a threat when they have numbers.

Even though people may appear to make stupid decisions, I can understand their thinking. Until there is undeniable certainty, most people would try to rationalise what the situation is, rather than going straight to "Zombies" as a conclusion. For example from their perspective they may see a policeman shoot an unarmed person. If the policeman explains "he was a zombie" they would be thinking "WTF? are you insane?". I know if I see a deshevelled person stumbling down a road I would be thinking it's a homeless person drunk or stoned rather than zombie. Even if he starts biting someone I'd just think he's on ice. Either way I would keep my distance if approached though.

Last edited:
And Fear is on a hiatus too. Shame we didn't get to see Talking Dead over here for the Fear season.

That's weird, I could swear that FX was running Talking Dead over the last month or so, I just assumed it was for Fear. Must have just been repeats then.

I watched and liked the first season of Fear the walking dead. However I heard that it got a mixed reaction. People either really liked it or they hated it. Is the second season better or worse then the second season?

I liked it because you don't really see zombie show/movies where society begins to break down. It normally goes straight to the middle of the zombie apocalypse. I like seeing how society slowly crumbles on major disaster/outbreak shows.

I'm not too surprised that people make stupid decisions in the show. For the initial start of the zombie outbreak to be successful people need to make stupid decisions. Walkers are slow and stupid. They are really a threat when they have numbers.

Even though people may appear to make stupid decisions, I can understand their thinking. Until there is undeniable certainty, most people would try to rationalise what the situation is, rather than going straight to "Zombies" as a conclusion. For example from their perspective they may see a policeman shoot an unarmed person. If the policeman explains "he was a zombie" they would be thinking "WTF? are you insane?". I know if I see a deshevelled person stumbling down a road I would be thinking it's a homeless person drunk or stoned rather than zombie. Even if he starts biting someone I'd just think he's on ice. Either way I would keep my distance if approached though.
The second season is alright, usual crazy people for the sake of being crazy.

These zombie worlds don't have a cultural touchstone of zombies like ours does, they never say the word, it is like the idea never existed where as the first sign of such things in this world and the news reports a zombie attack - we react accordingly.

Also really liked the first season.

first ep of second is crap...i need to get the motivation to watch ep 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back