The war against renewable energy

I don’t mind being called out on Iceland and their unique opportunity for volcanic geothermal. Japan also has it, famously Italy and so to New Zealand and indonesia.
Youve been called out on more than Iceland on here PF, you're well known as a pathetic liar.

You made the claims months if not years ago about no country/state/jurisdiction being 100% renewables, and multiple times people have pointed out to Iceland. And each time you move the goal posts and then come back and make the same claims despite being repeatedly being corrected. See this is how you work PF!

PF: Can anyone point to a country/state/jurisdiction that is 100% renewables, just one?

Answer: Yes Iceland.

PF: Ok, you got me. So can anyone point to a country/state/jurisdiction that is 100% renewables, oh but you can't mention renewables from hydro!

Answer: Still Iceland.

PF: Ok you got me again. Ok so can anyone point to a country/state/jurisdiction that is 100% renewables, oh but you can't mention renewables from hydro or geothermal!

continuous request to answer questions I’ve answered many time

Nope PF, your answer of some bloke you know told you Bill Shorten gave permission for small scale nuclear reactors doesn't cut it. As ive told you since you first lied, Iíi ask you again Power Fail and Iíi continue to ask you until you provide a link to support your claims:

Considering the government via Angus Taylor has announced a review of nuclear energy in Australia, surely correspondance or evidence of Bill Shorten approving small scale nuclear reactors would be something the LNP would make public as a gotcha moment. So do you have a link, you know a link, not some made up stuff in your head, that provides evidence to support your claim that Bill Shorten approved small scale nuclear reactors? I know i've asked you for this evidence for months, you run, you hide, you refuse to provide it except for something something person spoke to you who told you it occurred. Do you have a link to evidence to support your claim that Bill Shorten approved small scale nuclear reactors?

Let me guess despite giving you months to provide a link to suport your lie, you still don;t have any evidence of the above?

Does your initial position of Hydro not being renewable = true as well? How you got that is beyond belief.
Yep Power Raid numerous posts that you can't include renewable energy from hydro or thermal when showing examples of a country being 100% renewable is/was stunning. But then again it is PF!

On review of Iceland’s power mix, they use hydro and geothermal.

As per my statements above you don’t need solar or wind if you have these.

Thus the initial position still holds true.
They are renewable energy sources Power Fail!

Youve been called out on more than Iceland on here PF, you're well known as a pathetic liar.

You made the claims months if not years ago about no country/state/jurisdiction being 100% renewables, and multiple times people have pointed out to Iceland. And each time you move the goal posts and then come back and make the same claims despite being repeatedly being corrected. See this is how you work PF!

PF: Can anyone point to a country/state/jurisdiction that is 100% renewables, just one?

PF: Ok, you got me. So can anyone point to a country/state/jurisdiction that is 100% renewables, oh but you can't mention renewables from hydro!

PF: Ok you got me again. Ok so can anyone point to a country/state/jurisdiction that is 100% renewables, oh but you can't mention renewables from hydro or geothermal!

Nope PF, your answer of some bloke you know told you Bill Shorten gave permission for small scale nuclear reactors doesn't cut it. As ive told you since you first lied, Iíi ask you again Power Fail and Iíi continue to ask you until you provide a link to support your claims:

Considering the government via Angus Taylor has announced a review of nuclear energy in Australia, surely correspondance or evidence of Bill Shorten approving small scale nuclear reactors would be something the LNP would make public as a gotcha moment. So do you have a link, you know a link, not some made up stuff in your head, that provides evidence to support your claim that Bill Shorten approved small scale nuclear reactors? I know i've asked you for this evidence for months, you run, you hide, you refuse to provide it except for something something person spoke to you who told you it occurred. Do you have a link to evidence to support your claim that Bill Shorten approved small scale nuclear reactors?

Let me guess despite giving you months to provide a link to suport your lie, you still don;t have any evidence of the above?

As per above, on review of Iceland’s energy mix, 73% is hydro

Therefore the statement that no jurisdiction on earth that has pursued a renewables strategy has been effective in low CO2 per Kwhr without relying on hydro or nuclear.

I will add though geothermal could be added to hydro and nuclear, as it has the same quality of being reliable.

As per above, on review of Iceland’s energy mix, 73% is hydro
Hydro is a renewable source Power Fail, or haven't you realised that yet? To stupid to work that out, to clueless?

And back onto this old one Power Fail:

Does your initial position of Hydro not being renewable = true as well? How you got that is beyond belief.

Could you link where I said hydro isn’t renewable or are you extrapolating the section of my statement where I refer to hydro and nuclear

Did I say they weren’t?
So Iceland sources their energy from 100% renewables Power Fail?

Your constant lies are fairly pathetic PF. You been humiliated on here numerous times, I suggest that its an issue based upon your constant lies, humilations etc.

So back onto this one Power Raid.

Considering the government via Angus Taylor has announced a review of nuclear energy in Australia, surely correspondence or evidence of Bill Shorten approving small scale nuclear reactors would be something the LNP would make public as a gotcha moment. So do you have a link, you know a link, not some made up stuff in your head, that provides evidence to support your claim that Bill Shorten approved small scale nuclear reactors? I know i've asked you for this evidence for months, you run, you hide, you refuse to provide it except for something something person spoke to you who told you it occurred. Do you have a link to evidence to support your claim that Bill Shorten approved small scale nuclear reactors?

Yep Power Raid numerous posts that you can't include renewable energy from hydro or thermal when showing examples of a country being 100% renewable is/was stunning. But then again it is PF!

Again no

My statement has been consistent that no one on earth can point to any jurisdiction on earth, where a renewables strategy has worked in delivering low CO2 per Kwhr without relying upon hydro or nuclear

Sadly as you get so emotional, rather than accepting the statement or highlighting a jurisdiction, you go off on emotional tangents like this.

Please try and stay focused

Again no

My statement has been consistent that no one on earth can point to any jurisdiction on earth, where a renewables strategy has worked in delivering low CO2 per Kwhr without relying upon hydro or nuclear

Sadly as you get so emotional, rather than accepting the statement or highlighting a jurisdiction, you go off on emotional tangents like this.

Please try and stay focused

Try and not lie Power fail!

You see I can do this all night and Iíi keep dragging you into line over your lies.

Yes Power Fail this is how its gone with you;

And now back onto this old one PF:

do you have a link, you know a link, not some made up stuff in your head, that provides evidence to support your claim that Bill Shorten approved small scale nuclear reactors? I know i've asked you for this evidence for months, you run, you hide, you refuse to provide it except for something something person spoke to you who told you it occurred. Do you have a link to evidence to support your claim that Bill Shorten approved small scale nuclear reactors?

So why are you excluding renewables?

I’m not excluding renewables.

Please consider what my statement is. Then consider the implications.

Statement:
No jurisdiction that has adopted a renewables strategy has resulted in low CO2 that doesn’t rely upon hydro or nuclear

Implication
Hydro and or nuclear need to be adopted to achieve low CO2

Implication 2
You don’t need wind and solar if you have hydro or nuclear, as you have low CO2 per Kwhr

Suddenly we have clarity and can separate the technology solutions to the climate change debate

So back onto this one Power Raid.

Considering the government via Angus Taylor has announced a review of nuclear energy in Australia, surely correspondence or evidence of Bill Shorten approving small scale nuclear reactors would be something the LNP would make public as a gotcha moment. So do you have a link, you know a link, not some made up stuff in your head, that provides evidence to support your claim that Bill Shorten approved small scale nuclear reactors? I know i've asked you for this evidence for months, you run, you hide, you refuse to provide it except for something something person spoke to you who told you it occurred. Do you have a link to evidence to support your claim that Bill Shorten approved small scale nuclear reactors?

Please refer one of the many times I’ve answered this same question

Please get help and reach out to a moderator

Try and not lie Power fail!

You see I can do this all night and Iíi keep dragging you into line over your lies.

Yes Power Fail this is how its gone with you;

And now back onto this old one PF:

do you have a link, you know a link, not some made up stuff in your head, that provides evidence to support your claim that Bill Shorten approved small scale nuclear reactors? I know i've asked you for this evidence for months, you run, you hide, you refuse to provide it except for something something person spoke to you who told you it occurred. Do you have a link to evidence to support your claim that Bill Shorten approved small scale nuclear reactors?

And no I never asked which jurisdiction is 100% renewables

Please participate in good faith

I’m not excluding renewables.
Yes you are Power Fail, youve made a claim that no country/state/jurisdictions has been able to achieve 100% renewable energy, it has been pointed out to you numerous times and how does it go PF.

And back onto this one Power Fail:

Please refer one of the many times I’ve answered this same question

Please get help and reach out to a moderator
Youve never provided a link to any evidencePower Fail, your repeated lies on this subject and oh someone told you isn't an answer. Now Iíi ask you again Power Fail:

Well done on letting him completely derail the thread. It's his second best result if he doesn't get a thread he doesn't like locked.
Maybe if a Mod came in and requested the poster provided links, not rumors, heresay etc to evidence to support his claim of Bill Shorten approving small scale nuclear reactors this one have been answered months ago?

Yes you are Power Fail, youve made a claim that no country/state/jurisdictions has been able to achieve 100% renewable energy, it has been pointed out to you numerous times and how does it go PF.

And back onto this one Power Fail:

How do you get the 100% renewables claim from “No jurisdiction on earth with a renewables strategy has low CO2 without relying upon hydro or nuclear”?

I look forward to your response

How do you get the 100% renewables claim from “No jurisdiction on earth with a renewables strategy has low CO2 without relying upon hydro or nuclear”?

I look forward to your response
Nice of you to try and move the goal posts again Power Fail. See this is how its gone;

Maybe if a Mod came in and requested the poster provided links, not rumors, heresay etc to evidence to support his claim of Bill Shorten approving small scale nuclear reactors this one have been answered months ago?

Have some integrity and link my previous response

Back