The war on religious freedom.

Remove this Banner Ad

I once had to spend time in the same Virgin lounge at the airport as Sarah Hansen-Young. Ruined the whole experience. Even worse was the fact she kept buzzing about, getting her jam croissant and decaf soy latte, totally oblivious to the hatred burning with the fury of a thousand desert suns that I had for the mere sight of her. It's like she didn't even care.

Probably too focussed on the free food.

Possibly the biggest con job since the war on Christmas. Lots of conservative talk about this at the moment, anyone would think taxing religious groups had been suggested. Please post examples of discrimination against religious organisations itt.

The same sex marriage bill?

I once had to spend time in the same Virgin lounge at the airport as Sarah Hansen-Young. Ruined the whole experience. Even worse was the fact she kept buzzing about, getting her jam croissant and decaf soy latte, totally oblivious to the hatred burning with the fury of a thousand desert suns that I had for the mere sight of her. It's like she didn't even care.

Probably too focussed on the free food.

If you wanted her to be not oblivious, you could have talked to her (maybe for extra trolling points tried to pick her up)

The difference is that Aboriginals were here first. We've supplanted their laws. The other groups came here with English law already established. So their is some argument for Aboriginal laws to be applicable to Aboriginals. Its a different argument than for Sharia etc.

Reverse your debate and by the same logic all should follow aboriginal law but any group can bring their own law in like the British did. Thus it is only reasonable people can have sharia or any other legal framework they wish.

Reverse your debate and by the same logic all should follow aboriginal law but any group can bring their own law in like the British did. Thus it is only reasonable people can have sharia or any other legal framework they wish.

You can reverse, invert, splice or dice my 'debate' anyway you like. However the logic of my comment was simply based on the fact that Aboriginal law was here before 1788, other foreign laws were not.

Aboriginal law may be of benefit to use some tribal law to solve some tribal issues.

The other systems of law have no place here IMO.

Lots of melting and, you know, triggered thing.
Am i doing it right ?

You lot worry too much. Either that or need to move.
Perhaps you can spread your hate and the self loathing in a more culturally diverse manner. Must be plenty of other country's happy to entertain the idea of changing their entire nation to suit whatever fickle stance you take this week, and support religious oppression at the same time.

I'm sure if we all join hands we can make the world a better place by hating on religions.
Lol melting again!
You live in a country that had a host population of peoples that are the oldest surviving culture on the planet,with a far more diverse and deeper spiritual understanding than anything that reared its ugly ******* head out of Palestine and greater surrounds!
You’re a ******* guest on this continent you dimwit,so don’t forget it and don’t * it up with your immature pestilential Palestinian nonsense!
42A3C89A-D92E-4ABE-9F8F-3952D58FA66A.png

Lol melting again!
You live in a country that had a host population of peoples that are the oldest surviving culture on the planet,with a far more diverse and deeper spiritual understanding than anything that reared its ugly ******* head out of Palestine and greater surrounds!
You’re a ******* guest on this continent you dimwit,so don’t forget it and don’t **** it up with your immature pestilential Palestinian nonsense!
View attachment 448210

Nice one Centurion. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha Margaret Court. You'd expect that shameless, sour old tart to be displaying her tennis trophies in her pic on that website. Except for the fact that during her prime - when she was amateur and thus couldn't receive prize money - she demanded any tournament she was invited to have a gold trophy, which she would promptly melt down after her inevitable victory.

But yeah, bad vibes from that particular enterprise, worshipping as they do at the feet of Supply Side Jesus.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
No comments section on that website......

maybe there is a war on catholics - at least the catholic church is complaining that the proposed anti foreign laws would impact on priests and all catholics as the laws would see it that the church is part of vatican city i.e. a foreign power.

Right wing laws vs the church. Abbott's head will explode.

I guess, but that would involve talking to her.
Why didn't you just stare at her ...... croissants ? That would have made her talk to you and then you could have told her that the only good thing about her, was her croissants! You could have got her a beauty there!

Why didn't you just stare at her ...... croissants ? That would have made her talk to you and then you could have told her that the only good thing about her, was her croissants! You got have got her a beauty there!
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEONE INVENT A TIME MACHINE!!!

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back