Remove this Banner Ad

MoscowHawk

Team Captain
Jul 6, 2011
Warsaw, Poland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi everyone!

AFL Poland is looking for one more logo - this time for our second Warsaw team - The Warsaw Bisons. Congrats again to WonderT for winning the Warsaw Boars comp.

The key to this logo design will be to differentiate the Bisons from the Boars. These animals aren't all that different, plus The Bisons will wear a black white and red kit donated by the South Belgrave footy club (picture below), which clashes a bit with the Boars colours. So I've attached the Boars logo for reference because we need the Bisons to be as different as possible.

LOGO PARAMTERS:
- Please use the official Warsaw Bisons colours, as seen on the South Belgrave jumper below
- Please include a bison on the logo in some form
- The best design will be one which sets the Bisons apart from the Boars

COMPETITION DETAILS:
Deadline for entry: 1st November
Selection process: all the designs will be shown to the players and they will vote on their preferred design in a poll. Note that there may be entries from outside BigFooty too. The players have until the 5th of November to vote
Award: The award for the logo is $30. If a Bigfooty design doesn't win the final poll, I will still award the $30 to the BigFooty design which placed highest.

After the selection is made, we might like to tweak the design and we can agree on an extra payment for that.

The Boars logo and the Polish Devils logo were massive hits among the players. We're really excited to see what BigFooty can produce for us a third time!

Thanks!

Attachments

• South Belgrave jumperer.png
    South Belgrave jumperer.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Warsaw_Boars_Logo_Colour_Blue_PNG.png
    Warsaw_Boars_Logo_Colour_Blue_PNG.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 71
Warsaw-Bisons-Logos-2.png

Should tick every box :) I threw the secondary in for the little things like stickers, watermarks, polo insignia etc.
When were they established MoscowHawk ? Just to fill that XXXX in

Last edited:

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Here's my attempt. I think it could still use some work to make it look less 'bull' like but I'll leave this here for now just as a proof of concept.

View attachment 999401
I think a white bison on black black background with red text would look sweet too (without the elipse, similar to version 2)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Voting is complete and the winning design was magpienato! That's the second time he's won a competition for AFL Poland! Good stuff!

It was tight though with only one vote separating 1st and 2nd.

Well done and thanks again to everyone! This is such a bloody good resource.
Wow thanks, really is fun designing for you blokes so it's my pleasure.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Noticed some slight changes, did you do a refresh on it?
I added some minor alterations after the competition just to really sell the Bison look as I was afraid it looked a lot more like a Bull than anything else

The before and after:
1663633342304.png

1663633356071.png

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Back