Banter The WCE Ashes Banter Thread (Ball tampering permitted)

RookiePick

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
David Warner is currently sitting on 638 runs and is very well placed to overtake Tendulkar's record of 673 runs in a single world cup. Even if we lose tonight, he should make it.

I've never been a Warner fan, but I'm warming. I hope the bearded brawler makes it, at Edgbaston, to the chorus of boos. How delicious that would be.
I found the poster responsible for this mess.

Get him boys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Ainsworth will be a gun for us in time. Give yourself an uppercut you clown.

PS: Didn’t you used to rave about Partington?
Yeah honestly don't see it happening at all. He's regressed so much this year and is lucky he's contracted for next year. He's worse off than Parto was.

Nah wasn't a fan boi of Parto but he had a couple decent traits and reckon he's more likely to get another crack at the top level than young Brayden (and Brayden is on an AFL list lol).

bunkyboy

Club Legend
Jan 16, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah honestly don't see it happening at all. He's regressed so much this year and is lucky he's contracted for next year. He's worse off than Parto was.

Nah wasn't a fan boi of Parto but he had a couple decent traits and reckon he's more likely to get another crack at the top level than young Brayden (and Brayden is on an AFL list lol).
Stop bulls**tting, you were a big fan of Parto. Doesn’t do your credibility any favours to outright lie. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Ainsworth had an interrupted pre-season and yet has played some influential games this season. I’ve watched all televised games and his DE has been good. He also gets tagged sometimes so the oppo must rate him.

RookiePick

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Relax. Bundled out in embarrassing fashion at the World Cup will be swiftly forgotten when we are staring down the barrel of an Ashes whitewash

Top Bottom