Banter The WCE Ashes Banter Thread (Ball tampering permitted)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truckosaurus

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Stokes is making very difficult not to admire him as a cricketer by walking. Even if he knew he'd be out if we reviewed, there was every chance we wouldn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Draw here would make a very one sided series amazingly still alive. Hard to believe.
Reminds me of our last tour in India. England will probably pull an amazing performance in the last test to win back the Ashes despite being outplayed almost all tour.

equiv_clearly

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2013
Stockholm
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
What a test match hey? Down to the last hour. England was brave, but it would have been criminal if they won a draw.

Australia's bowling attack is exceptional. Cummins may be the best fast bowler in the world for mine.

I'm very happy for Paine. Captained very well today. And really he has done exceptionally well since taking over.

JL and Paine have me properly enjoying the national side again for the first time in years. Very proud of this team.

Freight Train

Single Fin aficionado.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
CRICKET IS COMING HOME, BAYBAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

That was incredible, and hopefully we can win/draw the final test to cement an away Ashes win.

Surely knighthoods are in line for Smith, Labowlingshane and Cummins. Weirdly enough losing Smith for the third test is the best thing that could have happened to us, because it gave Marnus the chance he needed to step up and now we’ve got the dream team.

Top Bottom