Banter The WCE Cricket Banter Thread (Ball tampering permitted)

Remove this Banner Ad

David Warner is currently sitting on 638 runs and is very well placed to overtake Tendulkar's record of 673 runs in a single world cup. Even if we lose tonight, he should make it.

I've never been a Warner fan, but I'm warming. I hope the bearded brawler makes it, at Edgbaston, to the chorus of boos. How delicious that would be.
I found the poster responsible for this mess.

Get him boys!

Handscomb’s technique constantly gets found out at this level. I like the guy but surely he needs his papers stamped. It’s embarrassing to watch him bat.

Absolutely agree. How he got this far without intervention is staggering.
Also how the selectors picked him knowing they were playing against the Poms on their home deck is bewildering.

Hahaha I was waiting for you to chime in. I'm out of love with him for sure. Hasn't impressed at all this CWC.

Maybe it’s because his lack of runs has coincided with Wade’s inexplicable omission, but the guy has been on borrowed time for so long.

Handsome is the International cricket version of Brayden Ainsworth. Don't @ me campaigners.

Also Maxwell and and Stonis need to * off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Handsome is the International cricket version of Brayden Ainsworth. Don't @ me campaigners.

Also Maxwell and and Stonis need to fu** off.

Ainsworth will be a gun for us in time. Give yourself an uppercut you clown.

PS: Didn’t you used to rave about Partington?

Ainsworth will be a gun for us in time. Give yourself an uppercut you clown.

PS: Didn’t you used to rave about Partington?
Yeah honestly don't see it happening at all. He's regressed so much this year and is lucky he's contracted for next year. He's worse off than Parto was.

Nah wasn't a fan boi of Parto but he had a couple decent traits and reckon he's more likely to get another crack at the top level than young Brayden (and Brayden is on an AFL list lol).

Yeah honestly don't see it happening at all. He's regressed so much this year and is lucky he's contracted for next year. He's worse off than Parto was.

Nah wasn't a fan boi of Parto but he had a couple decent traits and reckon he's more likely to get another crack at the top level than young Brayden (and Brayden is on an AFL list lol).

Stop bullshitting, you were a big fan of Parto. Doesn’t do your credibility any favours to outright lie. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Ainsworth had an interrupted pre-season and yet has played some influential games this season. I’ve watched all televised games and his DE has been good. He also gets tagged sometimes so the oppo must rate him.

Ahh well, we did a lot better in this Cup than I thought we would going in, and probably better than we really should have given the last 18 months we'd had.
100% agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back