Banter The WCE Cricket Banter Thread (Ball tampering permitted)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yamumluvsbigcox

Cancelled
Oct 22, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
How can you laugh at someone after hitting them in the throat with a bouncer? Archer is a ******* mutt.
It is complete BS he is even playing for england . He moved to england in 2015 at 19 years old.

England cricket then changed their overseas eligibility from 7 years down to 3 years so he could play in the world cup .

West indies would be filthy

Jul 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, West Perth
How can you laugh at someone after hitting them in the throat with a bouncer? Archer is a ******* mutt.
I know Phil Hughes is still fresh in our minds with a hit like that, but even if that had never happened, hitting a batsman like that and then laughing? Yikes.

WCEswift

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Philly Eagles, Boston Red Sox
Im a pacifist but i hope to god we come out and bounce every single "english" man out there? granny in the memebrs? bouncer, baby in the front row? bouncer. bounce the lot of the campaigners, and when we hit em, laugh i never thought id hate the english more than i did, boy was i wrong

Gwaihir

Senior List
May 20, 2018
Heartland
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wizards
Didn't think it was a great look. Even in the heat of battle, bowlers usually feign or show genuine concern. Reflects this English team, bunch of entitled sooks, particularly Roy, Bairstow, Woakes, Broad and Stokes. Thank goodness for our culture change

Remove this Banner Ad

Back