Banter The WCE Cricket Banter Thread (Ball tampering permitted)

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Hopefully they'll take some inspiration from the ladies and murderise England.

Could do worse than to replace Stoinis with Perry actually...

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
It'd be rather appropriate for New Zealand to be eliminated due to the semi and reserve day being washed out, given they probably only qualified with the benefit of points from rained out games.

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Not to wish injuries on anyone, but I can’t help but feel the side will now be a lot better with Matthew Wade in it. He’s unstoppable at the moment.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Should have been in long before this (the squad at least). You just know how this ends, comes in after dominating every form of domestic cricket over the last 12 months, gets thrown into an elimination final, gets out cheaply, and is never picked again.

darksquare

Club Legend
Oct 11, 2016
Edgewater
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Should have been in long before this (the squad at least). You just know how this ends, comes in after dominating every form of domestic cricket over the last 12 months, gets thrown into an elimination final, gets out cheaply, and is never picked again.

Or they play Handscomb, then fall 20 runs short in a chase again...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes I do remember you calling me out during the final last time because I said because we lost the toss we'd lose the game. 😂🤦‍♂️
To be fair I do agree with you that winning the toss and batting seems to be a prerequisite to winning

Back