Discussion The West Coast Eagles Guernsey Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

mr_meeseeks92

Debutant
Nov 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone with skills productive enough to knock up a concept of the premiers gold badge guernsey for next year ? Yeeesh 2019 is gonna be a good year for guernsey sales ! Hopefully our new sponsor replacing SGIO is gonna look alright.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
How have they butchered it? The pic you posted it's just bunched up.

IMG_7918.JPG

I’m referring to the top of the wings where they taper off instead of going to the top of the guernsey like they do on the regular cut

IMG_7932.JPG

This is what it should look like

Mar 18, 2008
Goulburn Valley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Texas Longhorns
View attachment 567344

I’m referring to the top of the wings where they taper off instead of going to the top of the guernsey like they do on the regular cut

View attachment 567346

This is what it should look like

That's only because it's a specific cut for the toddler guernseys, you can see on the left shoulder a strip of press studs which makes it easier to pull the jumper over the child's giant melon.
images-22.jpg

upthecoasters

Debutant
Sep 21, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Bids are not legit, same bidder is going to drop $100,000 on four guernseys? No chance.

Process needs more control.

Charge credit cards a 10% deposit based on bid amount - to be credited after auction ends if unsuccessful or taken off final price if won.

Fake bidders not going to pay a $10k deposit on $100k of fake bids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 28, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Charge credit cards a 10% deposit based on bid amount - to be credited after auction ends if unsuccessful or taken off final price if won.

Fake bidders not going to pay a $10k deposit on $100k of fake bids.

Yeah but say your credit card limit is $6,000 and so West Coast try to charge $10,000 deposit it will be declined by the bank.

upthecoasters

Debutant
Sep 21, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah but say your credit card limit is $6,000 and so West Coast try to charge $10,000 deposit it will be declined by the bank.

Even better lol - these fake bidders have 0 intention of paying $100k for 4 jumpers... so their fake bids will be rejected because they can't put their money where their mouth is...

Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
Would put money on these fake bidders being bitter Freo supporters, thinking it’s hilarious jacking up the prices in the hopes of making silly eagles fans pay through the nose for something they themselves, will never have the chance to obtain.

May 28, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Even better lol - these fake bidders have 0 intention of paying $100k for 4 jumpers... so their fake bids will be rejected because they can't put their money where their mouth is...

Oh I see, I thought you meant charge the winning bidder 10% - if you charged every bid 10% not sure how that would work when you get locked in a bidding war, particularly in the final minutes.

upthecoasters

Debutant
Sep 21, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone know at what time in the match the GF jumpers up for auction were supposedly worn?

I thought it was the first half (aka changed at half time) yet a few players are wearing the same jumpers at the end of the 2nd and the start of the 3rd (exact same dirt marks etc!)

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Anyone know at what time in the match the GF jumpers up for auction were supposedly worn?

I thought it was the first half (aka changed at half time) yet a few players are wearing the same jumpers at the end of the 2nd and the start of the 3rd (exact same dirt marks etc!)

could be another richmond scenario where only 3 players actually changed their jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back