Discussion The West Coast Eagles Guernsey Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

cammania

Turning It Up.
Nov 18, 2007
G-LONG
AFL Club
West Coast
I just got my email in regards to my guernseys won at auction.

All of them including muktiple "no name players" so to speak and training jumpers have been delayed til the end of January 2019

So in other words according to the email. They dont have what they auctioned and are ultimately going to be reprinting the jumpers as required.
So will they be 2018 cut or 2019. Will the be 2018 sponsor or 2019.

Are we going to get wha we paid for basically. Eapecially when memory serves me correctly they were listed as used during the 2018 season.

This surely is the worst run department in any organisation.

StevieJ83

Senior List
Apr 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Renault F1 Team
I thought so too, but no mention of being used;

I've asked the question, and I've asked if I can get mine unsigned now.

The Black Fox

Debutant
Aug 16, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I replied to their email asking if they will ship unsigned. They are happy to do that. I’d prefer them unsigned anyway so works well.

Haydos_WCE

Team Captain
Jun 14, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats & Perth Glory
Obviously this is a tad annoying, but I keep reminding myself that this whole situation is basically a by-product of winning a premiership.

I'll happily wait a few extra months for a couple of jumpers if we win the flag every year.

Patterz123

BigFooty Member
Feb 12, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Got confirmation that both my away's are not in stock atm, however the clash has been posted.

If anyone ends up with a spare Home, I'm willing to purchase at a premium or swap a Jack Darling Away (towards a best 22 type player).

Teagueeee15

Premiership Player
Sep 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Having done some work at an AFL club, these sort of mistakes don’t surprise me. Their admin departments have quite a few people from the AFL’s sportready program and other traineeship programs, some of which only pay between 20-30k per annum for a 38 hour working week, mixed in with studying for a cert 3 or 4 in admin. These jobs attract recent school or TAFE leavers, then you mix these people in with those who are lifetime members of the AFL boys club and it results in mistakes like this. Even a well run club like West Coast doesn’t seem immune from this.

Noctorniquet

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Perth Wildcats
If anyone has an away or clash jumper they are willing to sell from the gala auction, happy to pay $$$ for it.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Would like a completely new design, but like the Indigenous idea.
Will also be interesting to see if Sekem will manufacture the playing jumpers per WAFL guidelines or if ISC will manufacture them?

If Sekem have a contract with the WAFL then it’ll be Sekem.

Basically it’ll depend on whether the WAFL have a contract with Sekem for all clubs, like Majestic in the BBL.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

F5F6DB0F-6A81-4268-8D15-1FD1F54E1029.jpeg

a n g e r y reacts only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mattpolick18

Senior List
Nov 1, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
does anyone know he can get the grand final patch ironed on my west coast jumper ,i know you can't get the proper one they wore in the gf but is there anyway i can get it screen printed or something any help would be much appreciated :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back