The "We must get Tom Lynch at all costs...or maybe not" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has turned into a Hawthorn/Clarkson wank fest. I couldn't give a s**t about Hawthorn.
ps can’t like this post enough.

Hence two responses.

Who gives a stuff about them

Because mate as the leader it’s not about the reality of what the team is dealing with, it’s about making everyone believe that no matter the misfortune the mission stays the same and it doesn’t matter who you are, if you’re on the list you buy into it.

Bucks gets it.

Exactly. Purely about perceptions but does nothing about changing the reality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a guy with sources is really just going to openly go on a podcast, reveal who he is and sprout the crap that he did? Why would Richmond want this guy knowing info lol I'm amazed he has convinced so many of their posters but I guess the Tradewhisperer had over 5k followers

Best post ever. It basically sums up their supporter base, they just don’t know how to be winners, I guess that’s from being s**t for close to half a century - NFI

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If or WHEN we get Lynch, how many elite players do you guys think we will have in the team?
Pendles
Sidey
Howe
Brody
DeGoey
Lynch
Treloar

Last edited:
You have a distinct voice. There is a reason why posters on Bigfooty with legit sources never go on podcasts

How does my voice identify who i am? I have been doing it for years with zero issues. Bottom line i have posted my mail that my mates give me the ok on for years, if i was full of s**t or the mail was bogus, i would have been run off the board years ago.

Btw i never knew the rule if you have mail you cant do a podcast. Thanks for that lol

Also if people seriously believe the Lynch camp has not decided ages ago, i have a unicorn to sell you :p

If or WHEN we get Lynch, how many elite players do you guys think we will have in the team?
Pendles
Sidey
Howe
Brody
DeGoey
Lynch
Treloar
We looking like it won’t happen for us anymore but when fully fit and firing Wells is elite.

Sublime silk skilled.
Unfortunately we got him way to late.
But he has been elite. Love him if he was up and about.

Another player if fully fit that could go to such levels is Elliott. Crazy good.
Just adding him this season fully fit and we’d be top 4 with a bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back