The "We must get Tom Lynch at all costs...or maybe not" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom getting all upset, before he and his childhood hero, make up. You couldn’t write it any better. Makes Lynch look better in everyone’s eyes when he comes home.

It’s beautiful theatre guys. Enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New source Anzacday?
iu

I'm convinced that Lynch would add more talent to our pool.

I'm not convinced that Lynch would improve our forward line, much of football is about team balance after all. We have a good structure that works and works well in the forward line AND the members of that forward line still have much improvement to come.

So . . from my point of view . . . Lynch adds to our talent pool without empirically adding to the effectiveness of our forward line. AND for a high cost, not worth it IMHO.
This is currently my view, also.

Do we really believe players are so precious.

If they are, poor babies, who wants that rubbish then.
Exactly, we should all just assume player managers are talking to everybody at all times. If the player’s happy they’ll stay, if they’re not and there’s a decent offer around, they’ll walk. The melodrama is for people who watch My Kitchen Rules and The Biggest Loser, not footy fans.

Exactly, we should all just assume player managers are talking to everybody at all times. If the player’s happy they’ll stay, if they’re not and there’s a decent offer around, they’ll walk. The melodrama is for people who watch My Kitchen Rules and The Biggest Loser, not footy fans.
Absolutely.

And every club knows that players talk and managers certainly talk.
It's zero as a big deal.

Only the media for self benefit pretend this is shocking development.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't you dare bring MKR into this :mad:

Or maybe his manager is just doing the rounds getting everything on the table and what decision will be will be.

Media just loves this stuff.

Correct, and so true in life. Because those that watch these shows act accordingly, in life.

If you were listening to Eddie on MMM this morning you'd have to think that Lynch is Tiger bound.

They were talking about Cotchin extending his contract out until 2022, when he is already contracted until the end of 2020. The discussion then between Edddie and Tom Browne moved on as to why the extension would be done now and this was led by Eddie.

It went something like this:

Eddie: Why do you think that the extension was done now?

Tom: I'm not sure Ed.

Eddie: Could it be that they are freeing up cap space and back ending his deal?

Tom: Could be Ed. That would free up some room to land a free agent.

Eddie: Like the biggest free agent available this year?

The conversation on this issue was all led by Eddie and i can't see why he would be angling the talk down this path if he didn't think that Richmond have secured Lynch.

If you were listening to Eddie on MMM this morning you'd have to think that Lynch is Tiger bound.

They were talking about Cotchin extending his contract out until 2022, when he is already contracted until the end of 2020. The discussion then between Edddie and Tom Browne moved on as to why the extension would be done now and this was led by Eddie.

It went something like this:

Eddie: Why do you think that the extension was done now?

Tom: I'm not sure Ed.

Eddie: Could it be that they are freeing up cap space and back ending his deal?

Tom: Could be Ed. That would free up some room to land a free agent.

Eddie: Like the biggest free agent available this year?

The conversation on this issue was all led by Eddie and i can't see why he would be angling the talk down this path if he didn't think that Richmond have secured Lynch.

giphy.gif

Mission accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back