The "We must get Tom Lynch at all costs...or maybe not" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. I take them all with a grain of salt. I don't trust anyone who says they know people close to a club.
My mail comes from a Nigerian prince. If I send my bank account details to him, he'll deposit Lynch into a Collingwood jumper.

My mail comes from a Nigerian prince. If I send my bank account details to him, he'll deposit Lynch into a Collingwood jumper.
That I am sold on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like their board. I’ve had some great chats there.

Truth is, we are very similar supporter groups.
When they won the Premiership they detoured to the Holden Centre ripped bollards out of the ground and threw them through the windows (amoungst other vandalism). Why? Supporters have walked past Punt Rd every week for 100 years and that doesn't happen. They are unique!

On SEN breakfast they mentioned that Tom Lynch had met with Tigers officials and players. Hope he's bloody well meeting with us as well!

Who cares, it is what it is.
We are functioning quite well without the need for Lynch.

It would be good if he came but ultimately we will be very fine without him.

Ok so McGovern's off the table, Sloan's off the table and Lynch is going to the Tiges, Have I got it all yet?
Can we just play out the season yet?

I was told today that Lynch will be at Richmond and his been committed to joining for 12 months.

I really don't want to believe it but this is from a Pies supporter who has alot of contacts.

I'm spewing.

I was told today that Lynch will be at Richmond and his been committed to joining for 12 months.

I really don't want to believe it but this is from a Pies supporter who has alot of contacts.

I'm spewing.
Just remember how much they will have to pay, lol

If we missed out on Lynch but could secure Steven May and keep Darcy Moore wouldn’t that still be a good result. Darcy is only 22yrs old and with the improvement of Mason Cox it would mean there would be less pressure on him.

If we missed out on Lynch but could secure Steven May and keep Darcy Moore wouldn’t that still be a good result. Darcy is only 22yrs old and with the improvement of Mason Cox it would mean there would be less pressure on him.
With that win the suns just had, l don’t think May will leave to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back