Analysis THE "WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN SPP" TEARS THREAD

SPP or DV, there can be only one Dustin Martin

• SPP - Has more campaigner than he knows what to do with

Votes: 71 32.9%
  • DV - Plays like Luke Shuey mixed with Michael Gardiner.

Votes: 77 35.6%
  • Jack Watts is the one true king.

Votes: 68 31.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Art OF war

Club Legend
May 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
There was no pre season game against Port at Leederville this year and given his profile it had never been a suggestion that "his crew of mates " created problem previous year . As even you as a mud slinger might get, if there had been it would have been feasted upon.

It's what Danny Green calls a Coward punch

I'd suggest you either detail your ?? gossip or withdraw it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you're going to call someone out, at least quote them. I'd also suggest, the Leederville game the certain poster, whoever that was, was talking about the 2018 JLT series game in Leederville.

A Port supporter suing a Port supporter for slander? Yeah I’m not taking that case, they can duke it out themselves :D
For most people being called a port supporter is borderline slander

porttoport

All Australian
Feb 27, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
They were Sudanese in origin supporting the Eagles when abused as per the link above .

Clown ( yes a Port Adelaide guy ) who posted is a disgrace as was Port supporter doing vilification

Champion data stats say different but I suppose you guys know better than the most accepted analytical tool in AFL

109D1FEA-7A40-4859-8B7D-01345831C12E.png

Yeah champion data........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

porttoport

All Australian
Feb 27, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So basically champion data is great and the best analytical tool ever...as long as it supports your particular argument

You are funny and sad .the most topsy Turvey season and grasp on that despite season being less than 20% done.

The AFL, NRL , ACB, Netball Australia , ARU , Football all purchase licences to it , but again you probably know more than them

Your comment was about an individual and a specific skill where data is a record of what actually occurred vs an analytical guess at future event . Quite different .

Keep burying yourself

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
You are funny and sad .the most topsy Turvey season and grasp on that despite season being less than 20% done.

The AFL, NRL , ACB, Netball Australia , ARU , Football all purchase licences to it , but again you probably know more than them

Your comment was about an individual and a specific skill where data is a record of what actually occurred vs an analytical guess at future event . Quite different .

Keep burying yourself

It wasn't my comment originally

Somehow doesn't seem fit enough to run out a game, I'd stick Dan in the WAFL for half a season until he's able to average 20+ possies a game.

In the modern era, it's not that hard.

Tires himself out running to all the wrong spots.

Seems genuinely lost, not sure what' happened with his development but he still plays like a first year.

Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL
Seems genuinely lost, not sure what' happened with his development but he still plays like a first year.

It’s like Venner’s has forgotten how to football and is bogged down by team instructions and adhering to a specific role ..

Back