Analysis THE "WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN SPP" TEARS THREAD

SPP or DV, there can be only one Dustin Martin

• SPP - Has more campaigner than he knows what to do with

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • DV - Plays like Luke Shuey mixed with Michael Gardiner.

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • Jack Watts is the one true king.

Votes: 68 31.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JADED

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
SA
AFL Club
West Coast
Theres stooping to a whole new level and then theres that sh*t that you have just posted. I hope your proud of yourself.
It's also "you're"

Yes, a bit trashy, can't choose your family I guess but it's not like I work for the newspaper that created the headline.

Nothing to do with pride, but I feel fine linking an already out there headline.
Our club cops this sh*t all the time, usually around September.

Ah12

Senior List
Jan 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It's also "you're"

Yes, a bit trashy, can't choose your family I guess but it's not like I work for the newspaper that created the headline.

Nothing to do with pride, but I feel fine linking an already out there headline.
Our club cops this sh*t all the time, usually around September.
But what does that news article have to do with the fact that this thread is about the eagles passing up on SPP and drafting another player instead? Or is this just the place where you supporters come to bash SPP at every chance nowadays?

JADED

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
SA
AFL Club
West Coast
But what does that news article have to do with the fact that this thread is about the eagles passing up on SPP and drafting another player instead? Or is this just the place where you supporters come to bash SPP at every chance nowadays?
Pretty much our whole SPP thread. Plenty about character/influence in this thread.
I mean no harm. Mods can delete & tidy up as they see fit.

THE A5

Team Captain
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
No one including my self were keen on Berry ahaha. I guess years of unsuccessfully trying to turn half back back flankers into mids did that.

Top Bottom