Analysis THE "WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN SPP" TEARS THREAD

SPP or DV, there can be only one Dustin Martin

• SPP - Has more campaigner than he knows what to do with

Votes: 71 32.9%
  • DV - Plays like Luke Shuey mixed with Michael Gardiner.

Votes: 77 35.6%
  • Jack Watts is the one true king.

Votes: 68 31.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres stooping to a whole new level and then theres that sh*t that you have just posted. I hope your proud of yourself.
It's also "you're"

Yes, a bit trashy, can't choose your family I guess but it's not like I work for the newspaper that created the headline.

Nothing to do with pride, but I feel fine linking an already out there headline.
Our club cops this s**t all the time, usually around September.

It's also "you're"

Yes, a bit trashy, can't choose your family I guess but it's not like I work for the newspaper that created the headline.

Nothing to do with pride, but I feel fine linking an already out there headline.
Our club cops this sh*t all the time, usually around September.
But what does that news article have to do with the fact that this thread is about the eagles passing up on SPP and drafting another player instead? Or is this just the place where you supporters come to bash SPP at every chance nowadays?

But what does that news article have to do with the fact that this thread is about the eagles passing up on SPP and drafting another player instead? Or is this just the place where you supporters come to bash SPP at every chance nowadays?
Pretty much our whole SPP thread. Plenty about character/influence in this thread.
I mean no harm. Mods can delete & tidy up as they see fit.

No one including my self were keen on Berry ahaha. I guess years of unsuccessfully trying to turn half back back flankers into mids did that.

No one including my self were keen on Berry ahaha. I guess years of unsuccessfully trying to turn half back back flankers into mids did that.

Try telling that to AsterixTheGaul .

He was a mad advocate for Berry.

Said so pre draft and has on numerous occasions since stated it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a crock of sh1t on two counts.

1. Berry was a midfielder at school, junior football, in the TAC as it was called and occasionally at Vic Country.

He was played on the half back flank in the carnival as he was needed there for team balance. He demonstrated the same midfield skills that I saw in Adan Cerra pre draft.

2. I was banging on that we should take him and had some heated debates with others (including Monocle ) that he was better than SPP.

Come on THE A5, don’t let your inability to pick a midfielder from a hbf blur your judgement and paint us all with you raspberry daiquiri brush!

1. Berry was a midfielder at school, junior football, in the TAC as it was called and occasionally at Vic Country.

He was played on the half back flank in the carnival as he was needed there for team balance. He demonstrated the same midfield skills that I saw in Adan Cerra pre draft.

2. I was banging on that we should take him and had some heated debates with others (including Monocle ) that he was better than SPP.

Come on THE A5, don’t let your inability to pick a midfielder from a hbf blur your judgement and paint us all with you raspberry daiquiri brush!

Could be worse. I wanted Jordan Gallucci as I thought he would be good on the opposite wing to gaff as he knew how to get the ball but was also fast and good overhead. I was wrong and Gallucci turned out s**t.

Could be worse. I wanted Jordan Gallucci as I thought he would be good on the opposite wing to gaff as he knew how to get the ball but was also fast and good overhead. I was wrong and Gallucci turned out sh*t.
Gallucci was and is King Vanilla that most the board saw.

Berry on the other hand was more Duke Vanilla at the time that 95% of us got wrong

If you keep talking Vishy up like that he'll be on our recruitment team in no time

I'll sum it up.

Most wanted SPP.

Handful wanted Berry. I do recall plenty of crying about him playing off the HBF in the U18's rather than pure mid, which put people off.

Very few wanted Galucci. In fact the nickname Gadouche was thrown around in the leadup.

Nobody wanted English, that was fairly unanimous. And he was tipped to go to us at one point, which infuriated many.

I was one of the few pleasantly surprised with the Laverde Zac Bailey Ely Smith Venables selection actually.

Back