The Weather Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What happens when it rains cats and dogs?.....You have to be careful not step in a poodle

black-kid-oh-snap.gif

What happens when it rains cats and dogs?.....You have to be careful not step in a poodle

I'll be here all week
You should apply for a job as a Christmas Cracker joke writer, I doubt that it would be hard to get into ;).

I was woken up yesterday by a huge thunderstorm and heavy rain, think I woke back up with my hands over my hears. Once I got back to sleep and then woke back up I looked outside my window, saw how dark it was and thought "oh yeah, probably about 7:30, still have a few more hours of sleep before work", checked my alarm clock and saw that it was 10:00. Was amazed at how dark it was that late into the morning. Made me real keen for winter.

Think this thread is more relevant to the issues going on in the Northern Hemisphere than the thread about the heat...

Both the UK and US are copping it from awful icy weather, Britain through more torrential winter rain than has been recorded in 250 years and the US is buried under snow in conditions described as more destructive than that of Hurricane Sandy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wasn't in sydney last night but from all reports it was beyond hectic. snowed up the mountains. pretty heavily too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back