Roast The Week Of Shame

Remove this Banner Ad

How did we manage a worse performance within 2 games under Shaw than in a span of 10 years under Scott?

When the NMFC twitter asked who is in the mix I was tempted to ask for a wholesale change of players but we don't have that many.

How did we manage a worse performance within 2 games under Shaw than in a span of 10 years under Scott?

When the NMFC twitter asked who is in the mix I was tempted to ask for a wholesale change of players but we don't have that many.

Dunno

But just wondering if you have a list of in your face after the next Flag?

Righto Firestarter, ya blardy pushed my buttons :)

Afetr rd one 2019 Freo were on track to score 3102 points or if you like 23 goals per week!

Since then that has fallen to 11 goals per week. Just sayin:) Plenty worse under Scott, he just manged to deflect better is all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rd 19. Sort of knew after the Bombers & Lions losses we looked shot but that was the nail. Weirdly I couldn’t watch it live and just hoped we’d bounce back.

I was thinking of 2012 Final, Nic Nat post siren goal....Umpiregate Final....

No worries Gaso - member appreciation round this week - make your way up the highway and get stuck into some NMFC hospitality - all good.

We only kicked one goal but really most on here think it wasn't that bad a loss and we need to move on - most think there have been 3-4 worse losses this year alone?

Got the Power this week - Robbie Gray and his mates - I'm sure our boys will respond hard....it wasn't as bad as you think last week....I mean one goal is better than none and all that positive let's move on stuff....

No worries Gaso - member appreciation round this week - make your way up the highway and get stuck into some NMFC hospitality - all good.

We only kicked one goal but really most on here think it wasn't that bad a loss and we need to move on - most think there have been 3-4 worse losses this year alone?

Got the Power this week - Robbie Gray and his mates - I'm sure our boys will respond hard....it wasn't as bad as you think last week....I mean one goal is better than none and all that positive let's move on stuff....

You need to go to Grief Counselling.

I was thinking of 2012 Final, Nic Nat post siren goal....Umpiregate Final....
Isnt it funny (NOT) how many times we have lost because of those green maggots. That final in Perth was a disgrace and twice this year we have been dudded so bad it hurts like hell. I knew on Saturday night after that idiot didn't pay Jack the free that we were gone. Then to back it up with the non mark a minute later our night was shot. We just don't have enough supporters or influencers to make us relevant. Why haven't the club come out and given RC and the umpires a serve after what he said. He should do a VFL game for serving up that cr@p. I bet if it had been Collingwood or Hawthorn all hell would have broken loose. Shitts me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back